Jambands.ca

QotD: 2003.06.17

bouche

Finally! An explanation for the phrase "you ready to bowl a few frames?"

I've got my favourite gimmick which I will try and remember to do. I gotta find a really ugly/funny doll and walk around and get people to pose with it and take a picture.

It's amazing how people will easily strike a pose when you give them something like that...kinda like the "watch the little birdie" move from the old days.

How about we take someone we know who can't make moe.down (for whatever reason(s)), make a life-sized cardboard cut-out (or several cut-outs) of the person, and carry it around, for people to have their pictures taken with, and, ultimately, get the cut-out elected Mayor of moe.ville!

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Are you going to Moe Down, MrMusicFace?

If so, we have the makings of a Mayor..........

Actually probably not... the original plan was to go to Evolve which would be the weekend before, then meander back to Ontario via friends and relations in NS, PEI & NB, but now I'm not sure if that's gonna happen or not. Regardless, that'll be vacation time for my wife who has a pretty tight writing schedule otherwise and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be interested in moe.down. We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath on it.

- M.

quote:

How about we take someone we know who can't make moe.down (for whatever reason(s)), make a life-sized cardboard cut-out (or several cut-outs) of the person, and carry it around, for people to have their pictures taken with, and, ultimately, get the cut-out elected Mayor of moe.ville!

I cant go,since I cant cross the border?

cutout Greg for mayor for sure... [big Grin]

and a satellite video link from a secret Canadian bunker so Greg can tell everyone to Give'r before sets (rollin in his seat surrounded by cases of beer)

(wow, scary thought... Greg on a big screen crowd bowling at several thousand trippin heads... STEEE - R I KE!!!!)

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

How about we take someone we know who can't make moe.down (for whatever reason(s)), make a life-sized cardboard cut-out (or several cut-outs) of the person, and carry it around, for people to have their pictures taken with, and, ultimately,
get the cut-out elected Mayor of moe.ville
!

Aloha,

Brad

That is bloody hilarious!!!!!

So basically the G.I. Joe story is that Rob was announcing the mayoral candidates (G.I. Joe being one of them) and this guy from the crowd jumped up and ripped G.I.'s head off and procalimed "I'm the fucking mayor of moe.ville!!" and was removed from the stage. But then G.I. became mayor anyway. I don't remember there being any nakedness...

As for the cardboard cut-out I'm all for it!! Go team Canada!!

Hahaha, I wasnt expecting that reaction.

I'm up for it,I think I still have my Charles Manson,"is hot in here or am I nuts?" shirt or maybe a new bowlin' shirt?

Mr.Musicface,

Thats funny shit there bro,I didnt even know that pic exsisted.

Cheers~

Archived