Jambands.ca

ABB 07.09.03

Esau

So who's all goin?

I gotta work 'til 3:30pm on wed.But will be ready to split by 4:30pm.

Any Hamilton cats got a spot for this surly old bastard?I'll have the cash fer gas & a grog or twenty-four to share

Zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom [Wink]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after having my father's van stolen last week (and fortunately found) on friday night he let me use the car and for once I was going home early, pretty much sober and the drunk in front of me at the lights backed up into me...

so, I'm not drivin... but I can't see missin the show

takin the van Willy?

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Musicface:

Hey, any of you Hamilton or other fine folk want to join us for a drink or 3 in advance of the show? Myself, Jaimoe, Tara, I think perhaps Chewie and some others are hooking up at the festive and historic
if you're interested. Lemme know!

Peace,

Mr. M.

Hey Mr.Musicface what time ya figure your goin' be around,Paisley & I will be making the journey,so it would be cool to meet up for a pint or four.

Cheers~

I think I'll be going (probably grabbing some of those $10 grass seats) but unfortunately, I will likely be driving down from Newmarket and then back to Newmarket after the show. If anyone want to hook up for beers and grub in Toronto before the show I might be able to make it. Otherwise, lets get together in the grass!

Looking forward to a rockin' show!

Can't make the pre-party, as I'll be at Ontario Place with my family, but wondering about what is going on in the city after the show, as my brother and I might be up for some more live music and partying in the city.

I've never seen them but I've heard from a few people that the LMT Connection is a good band. They are playing at the Orbit Room that night. Anybody have any insight on the band or the room? Would this make for a good post ABB choice? Any other suggestions?

FYI here is the link to the LMT Connection web site:

LMT Connection link

Peace, Mark

:

[QB]

[qb]Hey, any of you Hamilton or other fine folk want to join us for a drink or 3 in advance of the show? Myself, Jaimoe, Tara, I think perhaps Chewie and some others are hooking up at the festive and historic Wheat Sheaf if you're interested. Lemme know!

Just how far from the Amphitheatre is the Wheat Sheaf? Is it walking distance? Gotta drive back up to Huntsville after the show, but a pint or two prior to it may be in the plans.

The Wheat Sheaf is at King at Bathurst. I'd say it's about, I dunno, a 12-15 minute walk to the Amp... there's not too much closer unfortunately 'cus of the Ex ground and Ontario Place.

Here's the link if you need info: http://www.toronto.com/profile/187843

I'll probably be down there 5:30ish. Jaimoe suggested it originally so he might be planning to get there earlier, he may pipe in on this thread soon.

Cool, it'll be good to see some of y'all!

- M.

sorry earthfreak...just did a search in the basement for that helmet

found an old plastic English Bobby helmet Shell brought back from her trip there 20 yrs ago, and a bright yellow firemans helmet...

you are welcome to either

Actually, they have know released lawn tickets for the show (a couple of days ago) at the 10.70 price. There is no chance this show will sell-out, ABB never does at thias venue.

Also, just to reiterate, any music at the Orbit Room is going to be good. I've been back in town two months and it is by far my favourite bar. Good tunes and a great selection of fine Bourbon (try the Wild Turkey Rare Breed if you go). Plus Alex Lifeson of Rush owns it with this other guy Tim, who is very nice.

Oh, and they have a B3 in the bar.

quote:

The Wheat Sheaf is at King at Bathurst. I'd say it's about, I dunno, a 12-15 minute walk to the Amp... there's not too much closer unfortunately 'cus of the Ex ground and Ontario Place.

Here's the link if you need info:

I'll probably be down there 5:30ish. Jaimoe suggested it originally so he might be planning to get there earlier, he may pipe in on this thread soon.

Cool, it'll be good to see some of y'all!

- M.

lets do it! we'll likely show around 5:30 / 6 as we'll be gettin drunk on the GO train til then

we'll be the good lookin ones [Wink]

Archived