Jambands.ca

Having Babies

M.O.B.E

today is the day!

its not time or even close to going to the hospital yet but its here. I'm so stoked!!!

does anyone have any tips on involving younger kids in whats happenin?? my daughter is 2 and Im not sure if she really understands whats going on.

No we dont know yet, and we arnt particular either. I kinda hoping for another girl but a little boy would be fun too. Its all good whatever happens. I hope the Tim Hortons at the hospital is well stocked cuz Im going to be their best customer since the day Anabelle was born :)

:) - Yay! I hope everything goes well. Our elder daughter was four when our younger was born, and was in and out of the room, but then there's not a little distance between two and four; the mother's comfort level/concentration/etc., though is paramount, of course, so the only thing I can imagine to say is to play it all by ear.

Enjoy that new-baby smell :).

Let me be the first to congratulate and welcome our newest addition to the Skank family... Leslie and Steve had their 2nd girl tonight... i believe she was around 8 lbs 6 ounces... no names have been decided on as of yet but i know one i really like that theyve thrown around alot lately is Paisley so we'll have to wait and see... Congratulations guys, with all my love!

so everything went amazing. I renewed my respect for women and maybe for a week or 2 I might let you have it that you are the stronger sex. My wife was unbeleivable. She went right into a meditative trance around 430 and and didnt come out till 933 at which time Ainslie Jane Kai** Little came to be a part of this place. She weighed 6lbs

7lbs

8lbs 6oz and was 22 3/4" long. Everyone is healthy and happy. Thank you for the well wishes and advice. Big Sister was already protective today, she wouldn't let the nurse check the baby because she started to cry when the nurse picked her up, it was really funny to watch.

** my first daughters middle name is Cardea, she is the keeper of the doors in Greek Mythology. So this one has Kai who is the keeper of the keys in Scottish folklore.

theLittles007.jpg

theLittles006.jpg

theLittles003.jpg

theLittles002.jpg

looks like Im goin back out on Bob's basement tour 2006. wash uffize drive me to firenze.