Jambands.ca

TREY & MIKE & DUO Next Week

Marky

I honestly don't know what to expect but I am super excited to go... got 6th row ORCH. tix... (never been that close to trey in my life lol!)

..nice to see some ottawa folks coming out! I moved away again and i am missing Ottawa so much!

Edited by Guest

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else is in Row B? I think i've got seats 25+26.

TicketBastard only has seats near the back now. This could be close to a sellout.

I was there for Zappa Plays Zappa and this should be a perfect venue for the boys. Big lobbies so it's not crowded. However, they did NOT have enough people staffing the beer lines!!! Big outdoor area (off Yonge Street) where they let you go outside to smoke. They actually directed one guy there who asked "where can I smoke a joint?" :D

http://www.hummingbirdcentre.com/images/seatingmap_lg.gif

seatingmap_lg.gif

hummingbirdsm.jpg

I just got back from seeing the Phil/GRAB show in Vermont and after seeing that show I'm strongly considering going to this show. They played some super tight jams on Wednesday, along with a couple of cool covers, plus Page came out with them for the encore so it was extra sweet. And there was fireworks, I love fireworks.

3 members of Phish + Phil + fireworks = one happy hippy

Wish I could be there. Waaay out of my budget right now though...

Me too. Sad thing is, I coulda made it if I thought ahead and scraped some money together, but other things kept distracting me so I didn't have money for tix -- and even if I did have tickets I didn't book time off work. :(

I don't know what's worse -- being poor, being dumb shortsighted, or being both. :(