Jambands.ca

Spiritual Experience!

Basher

I just had a somewhat scary, though enlightening, spiritual experience.

I went for a massage, and I haven't seen my massage therapist since after Vegoose last year.

When I walked in, she said that she was getting some very strong "cellular energy" messages from me, and said the following:

"I know this may sound very strange, but are you about to become famous?"

We went on to talk about the World Series of Poker, and my massage appointment became an accupressure appointment, where she tapped deep into my subconscious memories, and told me EXACTLY what I need to do to win the World Series.

I can't go into more details - it would take an hour to tell, and three to write - but needless to say, I am a bit spooked.

Can I buy a share in the Bashercam or maybe one in that spiritual experience you had?

You mean you don't want to buy a share of his massage experience? I don't know whether a share would mean you receive part of his massage, or get to perform part of his massage, though, so you should clarify that before you make your purchase.

Aloha,

Brad

When I walked in' date=' she said that she was getting some very strong "cellular energy" messages from me....[/quote']

Good thing she wasnt massaging Stapes. His cellular energy is off the charts.

Good luck with the tourney basher!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

worst joke of the day.

I love it :)

Basher, as I'm sure you know, Visualization is everything...having that clear & focussed vision in place, that goal firmly in place makes so much achievable...

As you're already planning the celebration party at The Church with .moe & Umphrey's, I'd say you have everything in sight...

When I walked in, she said that she was getting some very strong "cellular energy" messages from me, and said the following:

"I know this may sound very strange, but are you about to become famous?"

Yeah, and I'm an 18 year old, 90 lbs, super model that gets her kicks from stock car racing and long walks off of short piers.

If you believed one word that fuckin' quack told you than you gotta believe this.

Basher, as I'm sure you know, Visualization is everything...having that clear & focussed vision in place, that goal firmly in place makes so much achievable...

absolute truth!

I have faith (and hope) you'll win large, but however it turns out, it's been a pretty cool ride already, eh?

(((((((((((((((((hugely huge Basher-winning vibes))))))))))))))))

that is a freaky concept that I believe in. You'll do your absolute best if you visualize the outcome. You'll probably freak yourself out throughout life if you make goals and believe in yourself and hit them. I don't know your poker skill, but clearly you have it so you just need to know that we're all backing you.

Quit being so drippy, hippies.

I can clearly visualize myself having sex with Charlize Theron. I'm telling you, it ain't gonna happen.

Having said that, I do hope that Basher wins. But if he does, it won't be because he visualized it, it will be because of a combination of his poker-playing prowess and the luck of the draw. It's poker you silly wankers - where do you think the term "luck of the draw" came from, anyway?