Jambands.ca

Hey you married folks!

Hal Johnson

Anyone know of any places in the K-W area (Guelph, Elora, Furgus, etc..) to get married thats none too expensive, big enough for around 120 peeps, and definately NOT A CHURCH? We've been looking for a while now and everywhere is either too small, too expensive, or a church, which I guess you might have gathered by the previous statement.

Anyhoo, thanks in advance for any help.

Once we get this stuff figured out we can go ahead and plan our Stag and Doe which should be super heady wicked awesome, and all will be invited for sure. CHEERS!

not much help with the logistics (sorry)...but here's a tip:

apparently if either of you are under the influence of any mind-altering substance whilst taking your vows, the marriage is null & void. Pfffft!

(pssst...no-one tell our parents, k?)

you should wait until Z is old enough to be ring-bearer and totally steal the show!

not much help with the logistics (sorry)...but here's a tip:

apparently if either of you are under the influence of any mind-altering substance whilst taking your vows, the marriage is null & void. Pfffft!

(pssst...no-one tell our parents, k?)

you should wait until Z is old enough to be ring-bearer and totally steal the show!

ya, you can't be buzzin during the ceremony, our lady made that quite clear.

Not exactly k-dub, but Todd and I are getting married next summer at the Maplewood Discovery Centre. It is located in the Dundas Valley Conservation Area (Hamilton). Has an outdoor chapel under a canopy of trees, and a hall that can accomodate up to 130 people.

It's beautiful.

I seriously question this. I can imagine a situation in which a person could be deemed (temporarily) "incompetent" at law, and that would be grounds to deem the contract (and this is a contract) to be unenforceable. I suspect, though, that it would be a very high standard to show that, especially in a situation wherein the couple had been engaged for some time and always intended to seal the deal on the wedding day, even while sober.

That being said, I'll certainly bear that theoretical loop-hole in mind...