Jambands.ca

Airport Taser Death vid

bouche

It is on the globe and mail site and has been broadcast, so if you haven't seen it here it is.

warning: Could be graphic for some.

Here's that video making big news in the last few days

edit to add:

link to more context

As ridiculous as it is that 4 trained RCMP decided that it was necessary to zap the fuck out of an unarmed guy who can't speak any english, the guy holding the camera sounds like a pig.

His comments when the RCMP arrive "Here comes the good stuff" and while the guy is on the ground "Great footage for my home video collection" really piss me off. He also questions "Is he dead?" and chuckles.

Now he's got his picture in the paper as the proud guy holding his tool of passive observer and attention whore.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the way I read it. Just checking. I stand beside what I said, irregardless.

http://jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/243810/

If there's ever a time to speak up, this is probably it. Mainly because this is one of those words used almost exclusively by people trying to sound smarter than they are. Remind them that when using fake words to at least try to use ones that have some kind of meaning, if they want to avoid unnecessary cockulance when speaking.

:D:D:D

Edited by Guest

His comments when the RCMP arrive "Here comes the good stuff" and while the guy is on the ground "Great footage for my home video collection" really piss me off. He also questions "Is he dead?" and chuckles.

I was annoyed by his persistent insistence that the guy was speaking Russian.

The bit that disturbs me is the shot of the young red-headed cop giving the prone man 3 decisive shots with his billy club.

I was annoyed by his persistent insistence that the guy was speaking Russian.

No kidding. And there's almost no better way to aggravate a Polish person than to claim that they are Russian!

You think Canadians don't like to be labelled as American? That's nuttin'.

Truly tragic. I love how the RCMP is asking people not to jump to conclusions before hearing the officers' sides of the story. PPFFTT.

I've been following this on the news tonight ... sad and tragic. From the video, it's impossible to see the justification for the force used by the police.

The bit that disturbs me is the shot of the young red-headed cop giving the prone man 3 decisive shots with his billy club.

I don't see this Ollie. I think what you might be seeing is the police officer banging his retractable baton onto the ground to get it to retract so that he can put it back into its case on his belt. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Peace, Mark

What a terrible trend these sensationalized/available to anyone death videos are.

I had and have zero interest in seeing the various beheading videos out there but I felt ok watching this and I'm glad I did. For whatever reason I wouldn't put this in the sensationalized death video category. I think it's important that citizens of this country see what happened if they so chose.

P.S. I was hoping you'd watch it Low Roller to confirm or deny the various rumours out there about what he said. I've heard that he was actually relieved to see the police because he thought they would help him.