Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Working Today :(

Schwa.

I finished off a project I was working on for the past 2 weeks and it feels fucking great!

Hopefully I will be leaving soon but management has decided that *someone* needs to volunteer to spend the rest of the day here in case of an emergency. There is going to be ZERO clients in here. How the fuck is something going to happen?

I finished off a project I was working on for the past 2 weeks and it feels fucking great!

Hopefully I will be leaving soon but management has decided that *someone* needs to volunteer to spend the rest of the day here in case of an emergency. There is going to be ZERO clients in here. How the fuck is something going to happen?

You are just like Homer. You are in charge of a jar of bees. Don't drop it.

Well, you're there, so maybe you, yourself, could have a problem (of the kind your clients have), then call yourself up complaining about it, after which you could solve it for yourself, and, if you provided good service to yourself, you could give yourself a good efficiency rating.

Aloha,

Brad

I got bit by the Christmas Spirit Bug. The dealership I currently work at is across the street from the bookstore I used to work at, so when I went to do a coffee run for Ford I brought a tray of coffees over to the Cole's people as well. I really loved that job and miss the people terribly. It was nice to give a little surprise to them.

Work on Christmas Eve isn't all that bad!

I'm outta here at noon so I don't mind so much.

Thanks for coming in Dave. Guess Friday's work party really did a number on Mike. ;)

hey, at least I know how I got home on friday. We're hosting myrna here so I thought that it would be rude to go to bed and get up early for work. have you no family values?

hey, at least I know how I got home on friday. We're hosting myrna here so I thought that it would be rude to go to bed and get up early for work. have you no family values?

Dude, what's written on other boards stays on other boards.

Anyway, I'm back from last minute shopping, finally finished for good this year, and enjoying a nice sandwich from La Bottega. Yum.