Jambands.ca

A message from Kim Mitchell

Schwa.

you know what, you're right. what was i thinking actually disagreeing with something that the almighty Booche says.

silly me. You're right, we're wrong, praise you. I'm sorry i even brought it up. From now on I'll clear all of my opinions with you before i actually express any of them to make sure i'm correct first.

Now that is angré! ;)

I am forced to listen to 107.1 at work, Hamilton. Certainly not by choice. Better than no radio, i suppose.

I agree FBN.

My message was carefully worded so as not to be offensive or anything, I thought his was too :)

Good on ya for responding, Kim!

I also agree. Good for him. I wouldnt have thougt you'd have gotten a reply at all.

Who really cares what Kim (or anyone for that matter) says or thinks about Phish or any band really, especially when most of ya'll seem to think he doesn't matter anyway. 028ws9.gif

I saw Joe Thornton at a 54-40 concert in St. Thomas about 10 years ago. I won the tickets on the radio and figured, what the hell. He bought anyone who was leaning on the bar at the time a shot of tequila...probably about 20 shots. I said thanks, he said no problem. the show was alright.

~the end.

Kim slagging 54-40 is slightly unfair since he's never written anything as good as Baby Ran' date=' I Go Blind and especially One Gun.[/quote']

May I respectfully disagree?

I like 54-40 but I think every Max Webster song is much better than any 54-40 song.

You may, and may I respectfully disagree with your Max love?

I saw Joe Thornton at a 54-40 concert in St. Thomas about 10 years ago. I won the tickets on the radio and figured, what the hell. He bought anyone who was leaning on the bar at the time a shot of tequila...probably about 20 shots. I said thanks, he said no problem. the show was alright.

~the end.

Shooters from a guy who doesn't shoot enough.

Thank you all participants of this thread. I am currently at my girlfriends graduating sitting for 2 hours to watch 300 grads accept their degrees 2 at a time.

I caught up on the Kim saga during the wait via my crackberry, and even laughed out loud at times.

I think we need to take kim hostage and take him on a raging tour.

Any suggestions on how to sneak him over the boarder? I don't think he'd fit in a shampoo bottle.

This is a joke by the way... In case kim google's himself and decides he is afraid of a nerdy phish fan. But I got an extra pa ticket for him if he wants

what did he say?

"Dude ... I like to fun at my job and that’s what I was doing ... I didn’t really slag them ... I was just mentioning all the fun they could have had with their name and record titles ...

And no I havent done my homework on phish because what I heard bored me to tears ...thats just me though ...

Thanks for your note and have yourself a great day ... kim"

put down that bong dude! I want to know exactly what was said that prompted schwa's email.

ah...lemme dig it up....

Hey Kim,

Heard you slagging Phish the other day and I gotta say that any 1 band that can draw 85,000 people to a festival on their own not to mention sell out an entire tour in hours after a 5 year hiatus and single handedly shut down Ticketmaster and LiveNation needs more respect than to be made fun of by a Canadian DJ that obviously hasn't done his homework. They were the band that CLOSED Bonnaroo, not the BOSS. That has to say something. Love the radio show, but I love Phish more.

2 cents.

~English

I threw the "love the radio show.." in there to keep him from getting pissed off.

what did he say?

"Dude ... I like to fun at my job and that’s what I was doing ... I didn’t really slag them ... I was just mentioning all the fun they could have had with their name and record titles ...

And no I havent done my homework on phish because what I heard bored me to tears ...thats just me though ...

Thanks for your note and have yourself a great day ... kim"

put down that bong dude! I want to know exactly what was said that prompted schwa's email.

Ha.. yeah, I realized as much about an hour after I posted... was going to clear it up that I actually knew what you meant but said ahfuckit!

I couldn't fuÇking believe Jason Ho was skipping Phish tour for Umphrey's this summer.

He can still go on tour, better yet, he still decides to?

Fuuuuuuuuuck. Good for him. I dont care if its Phish, Umph, Dark Star Orchestra or a SCI cover band....the road is really tough on ones body/mind.

It cleanses your soul alright, look no further than the tour choice. I am guessing he must have some 'friends of the road' making his tour choice that much more considerable. It wouldnt be our vessel but you have to admire his ambition.