Jambands.ca

phish 2010 summer tour

RUSTLE

Here's a little story I would like to share...

Something that zero said a while ago really resonated with me; about how our generation isn't sharing our "scene" with the younger generation(I forget how it was worded). With that in mind, I decided that I would take my 18 year old brother to a Phish show this summer.

I got him into a bit of Phish when I found out he really liked heavy proggy kind of rock. I was in the throes of my Phish renaissance last summer so I passed a few albums along to him. The one that he liked the best was A Live One. When I heard that, I figured he would enjoy a show.

I think the easiest thing to do would be for us to drive over for the 2 nights at SPAC (only about a 13 hour drive). Anybody else going to SPAC?

I better make up my mind soon! I would rather wait for a later tour date but I think SPAC is the most convenient.

Edited by Guest

PTMB really came through for me this time around. Got Blossom and Hershey, both Pav. Merriweather X2 Saturday night lawns, Sunday Pav, Pav for both nights NC and Pav for Second night Hotlanta. All I need now is first night Hotlanta and I'm set! Last summer I got all lawns, this is their redemption!

I have tickets up for grabs....

Sat Jun 26 2010 07:00 PM Phish, Merriweather Post Pavilion

Number of tickets: 2, GA LAWN

-----------

Tue Jun 29 2010 07:00 PM Phish, Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center - CMAC

Number of tickets: 2, RESERVED

Seat Locations: Section RCE, Row HH, Seats (407, 408)

let me know if you need either of these....

Weird:

Ordered both nights Hartford, got Thursday lawns

Ordered both nights SPAC; got Sunday pav's

Ordered Canandagua; got pav's (hard to believe an American venue includes row KKK)

What's weird about that? Nothing to my eyes. That's the Phish Lawnttory for ya. You should be happy you got a couple of pav's.

Lucked out I think my seats are actually alright first time in a long time i alctually got decent seats from mail order

eceipt #6070217

Congratulations! You have just purchased the following tickets:

-----------

Tue Jun 29 2010 07:00 PM Phish, Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center - CMAC

Number of tickets: 2, RESERVED

Seat Locations: Section RCE, Row W, Seats (415, 416)

Ticket Delivery: FedEx International

Weird:

Ordered both nights Hartford' date=' got Thursday lawns

Ordered both nights SPAC; got Sunday pav's

Ordered Canandagua; got pav's (hard to believe an American venue includes row KKK) [/quote']

What's weird about that? Nothing to my eyes. That's the Phish Lawnttory for ya. You should be happy you got a couple of pav's.

I'm happy all right, no complaints here. I think I understand their lottery system now, and I agree there's nothing weird about it.