Jambands.ca

Limestone, ME? August?

mister slippery

Probably just a load of old balls, but some are saying "F9 at Lime".

August 27-9th, 2010.

Didn't see anything here about it, and people may have cooler sources who are more "in the know" than I am, but what the hell, this is a discussion board.

Plus, if it ends up being true, I'm going, so let it be, for me.

:content:

I haven't heard anything confirming or denying this- but I do think it would be wise of them to do their whole June run before announcing it.

Or maybe it would actually be wise of the promoters to have demanded a clause in the original contracts that their shows must be played before a fest is annnounced as surely Limestone falls outside of any typical distance limitation to other shows.

The existing shows sell out entirely/ or they are played and then you announce the fest would seem to make the most sense....

The rumours have been rampant for months about Limestone and a possible run at RCMH after Jones Beach. It does seem awkward to end ssummer tour mid week like that. So it is possible.

Personally I think that Austin City Limits Fest kinda gives them the out. The fun of playing a fest without any of the work. But man I'd love to be wrong.

still don't understand. there's a poster show somewhere that weekend, so that means there might be a phish show/festival/run? (i'm not being precocious or anything, i genuinely don't know what's going on)