Jambands.ca

This Place Sucks

ollie

So what would make this place a better one then?

More Phish' date=' less Prince.

More Dead, less Sheen.

More music, less TV.

[/quote']

Yes please.

I am also not on the facecrack, I really don't care that your ex-girlfriend is stalking your old college bro or that your sister got married on the weekend to one of the four square guys you thought was for swinging for the other team.

I'm not on faceplant either. Seems to be something more folks here have in common. I did think about joining faceplant about a week ago. What did it was the thought of all those old people trying to figure out new technologies and just giving up and being left out of the loop, and left behind. I don't want to be an old person, using ancient tools like "email" when everyone else in the world (or so it seems) is faceplanting each other.

Then I thought, naw, fuck it. We seemed to get along fine without it for several years. And no matter what, something else will be along shortly that will be the "new" cool thing and faceplant will be long forgotten.

back to music.....can't wait for new My Morning Jacket and gots me my Kool Haus tickets yesterday. Fuck ya.

I told my doctor that i was addicted to Twitter, he said 'I don't follow you.'

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAA.

i find twitter very good for sports updates. Eklund Tweets like it's going out of style.

Your favourite band sucks...especially the phish.