Jambands.ca

Best TV

Groove Fetish

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is so much going on in community that it takes multiple viewing to catch it all (which I rely upon others to do!). like the episode in which Ahmed was mostly missing, except that he was in the background of most scenes helping deliver a baby (whic he mentioned in last nights episode).

Or the episode about the school election, with the news coverage and all of the jokes in the info-crawl.

"Professor Slater still missing" "School dances down 200%"

Breaking Bad is easily my favorite show on the tele so I will ditto the dittos. Cant wait for the new season to start.

I can't believe how they have managed to maintain the intensity through 3 seasons. I will give this show the greatest opening scene ever too.

Breaking Bad is easily my favorite show on the tele so I will ditto the dittos. Cant wait for the new season to start.

I can't believe how they have managed to maintain the intensity through 3 seasons. I will give this show the greatest opening scene ever too.

have just started watching this, only a couple episodes in to S1. i wasnt really prepared for it. wasnt sure if i should laugh or throw up. intense is an understatement.

loving downloads of community and chuck too.

we have a boxee box. go from pc to tv via wifi. can surf too. recommend it if you don't want cables or need to go far in the house.

I wish I never saw Breaking Bad and that I could watch it for the first time.

I've been re-watching it all for the last week and a bit; I'm now up to episode 10 of season 3. I have to confess, it's way easier to focus on the subtleties of the show now that the edge of all the tension is dulled a bit. And what amazing subtleties there are. Bryan Cranston's acting is absolutely brilliant.

I love Carnivale, Deadwood and Bored to Death. When do the final episodes of Rescue Me begin on Showcase? Love that show. Both Spartacus series are guilty pleasures, although John Hannah rocks as Batiatus.

True Blood

Fringe

Supernatural

Arrested Development

Justified

Being Human (BBC version)

Doctor Who (the new BBC reboot)

Torchwood (Doctor Who spinoff)

Father Ted

Sherlock Holmes (the new 3 episode series that bouche mentioned and the BBC '80s version starring Jeremy Brett).

Justified was created by Graham Yost (son of Elwy from TVOntario's long-running "Saturday Night at the Movies"). Graham wrote and produced The Pacific, wrote two episodes of Band of Brothers and a couple of episodes of From Earth to the Moon. Band of Brothers is the best TV series I've ever seen.

i love Fringe, its gotta be one of the best shows thats still on tv, hands down. the first 2 seasons were fucking action packed and now in s3 they are really getting into some good storylines.

cant beat seeing the old man walter all dosed up on LSD and smoking nuggys, he is a real hoot.

basically, if youve never seen fringe, it makes the xfiles look like they were written by a hugh school kid and fringe is written by astrophycisists. something like that anyways

and trublood, hilarious show

im downloading a season now, some cartoon with jason bateman, looked good in the reviews anyways, Sit down and Shut up, anyone seen it before? its a cartoon

Edited by Guest