Jambands.ca

Roll Call : Trey in TO

Marcust99

Really' date=' you can't go wrong where you go as long as it isn't the fucking scuzzy dive The Black Swan. [/quote']

^^^^^^

But it is where you should go after the show for some fun tunes...

The Auld Spot is a good pub with decent pub food but you are in greektown so I recommend exploring as well.

Better than normal pub fare. The second floor of the Swan is good for live music, but the main floor is awful. Factory Girl is British Invasion themed with a good beer and wine list and tasty Italian fare. Walk around though. My favourite neighbourhood in the city.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cool place on the floor's totally gonna be at the back. drinks, not too loud. no sense in going up front. its gonna be way too loud, almost painfully so, up front. and stinky. i'll sacrifice myself and head on up close, giving you all more room at the back, which is you know, the place to be. so, really eh, no need for anyone to go up front. i'll be good up there. you know, dancin'.

my nipples are starting to get excited.

peaceful week everyone, rest up and be prepared to show trey that TO can party.

In! Looking forward to seeing Trey with this band in Toronto. It's been a while since I've seen Trey or Phish, and I've never been to the Danforth. Stoked!

Planning on walking around? Greektown neighbourhood kicks in around a block east of the Music Hall, but the blocks around the venue are just as interesting. The epicentre is Danforth & Chester or even Danforth & Logan. FYI, the Bloor Street Viaduct bridge at Broadview & Danforth was a big part of Michael Ondatjee's In the Skin of a Lion.

Edited by Guest

I was away on business and wasn't sure I'd be back in time, so I gave my ticket away.

Just got back and have to leave again on Sunday.

If anyone has an extra floor ticket, I'd love to be there with my friends while I'm in town.

If not, well HAVE A BLAST folks!