Jambands.ca

Favourite Simpsons Moment?

shainhouse

too many to choo-choo-choose from!

1) Vote Quimby!

2) Everything's coming up Millhouse!

3) No guac in mine!!!

4) You can do it Otto, you can do it Otto, help each other out, that'll be our motto! Make this spare, I give you free gellato! Then back to my place where I will get you blotto.

5) And to think...you said nobody would pay a 100 percent service charge! (how true)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think when homer was auditioning for mr burns,, didnt he say exactly,,,, not excellent?

"it smells like the art teachers office"

"and now daddys new medicine,which you must never, NEVER use cuz it will RUIN your life, makes daddy think the saxaphone is great music"

In hillbilly song...

"Some folk'll never eat a skunk and then again some folk'll, like Cletus the slack jawed yokel....."

Cletus:(holding a pair of worn out army boots) Hey Bandine, you might could wear these on your job interview...

Bandine: What, and scuff up the topless dancin' runway...? Naaww...you best bring 'em back where from you got 'em....

Cletus:(hanging the boots on a telephone wire)...back you go...to waits for a women of less discriminatin' taste....

In song..

Some folk'll never lose a toe and then again some folk'll, like Cletus the slack jawed yokel....

*At Duff Gardens, Bart picks up a pair of glasses "Beer Goggles - See the world through the eyes of a drunk." He puts them on and looks at Aunt Selma (or was it Patty - damn identical twins).

"Hi handsome, your charming the pants off me." Spoken by a buxom red-head.

Bart lifts the glasses, "What Aunt Selma."

"I said, take off those stupid glasses!"

quote:

Originally posted by Schwa.:

Mr. Hanky the christmas poo:

Hoooooooowdy hoooo!

[Confused]

Hah! Actually did you see the South Park recently where Tweek is trying to think of ways to reek havoc on the town, but everything he thinks of happened in a Simpson's episode?

The funniest part of that for me was I was watching it with my wife who is an actual animation writer, and she said "you know it's totally true, that happens to me all the time!"

For every one of life's little moments, there's a Simpson's episode. [big Grin]

- M.

Archived