Jambands.ca

How long is your streak?

ScottieMac

I think I'm almost at 3 years now... There was a nero show at decuf where I was drinking vodka out of the bottle at the bar, along with too many of whatever the special nero drink was that night... Can't remember if it was 2 years ago in february or 3... Scottieking was there, I know that... And Shane still played bass.... And Jay was still sexy as hell.... heh...

AD

one of the last times i puked was at frontier town when i woke up to a bloody hole and a missing chunk of my foot,, i looked,, saw the dirt caked in there, the hole was about teh size of a loonie,,, i saw how disgusting it was,, and i barely got outta my tent in time.

i think ive puked since, but my most memorable recent puke was at frontier town 2002, i think canada day.

it was about three in the morning and i had just done a 'bag hoot' note: never do a bag hoot. this consists of a bag of dry mushroom powder and a hole in the side of the bag. simply put, suck the hole = bag hoot.

my roommate hunsberger was just pulling into frontier town, and i couldnt speak, as my mouth was completely coated in dry powder. tony explained for me "he just did a bag hoot" hunsberger laughed, and i started puking. end of story. i recovered, ate more using a traditional ingestion technique, and continued to give'r in frontier style... "this is how the west was won!"

I'm actually jealous of the pukers, since purging the system of all that harmful alcohol does spare the liver.

No, I've never had an alcohol related puke, and it's not from lack of drinking. I regularly binge drink, consuming 15-30 ounces in an evening.

The last time I threw up was when I was three. I was spinning around and around on a twirly-chair and afterwards, I threw up.

Due to this damn flu I've been on the edge of vomitting. I haven't given in to the sickness and I doubt i will as I'm on the healthier side of ill. I was wondering what peoples vomiting streaks are at. (sick or drunk)

My streak goes back to the day I realized I was done my education (for now) and I happened to be in Peterborough seeing Burt Neilson at the Trasheteria back in April of 2001, I guess that would make it two years and eight months.

I just posted this in the flu discussion, but I lost my 7-year vomit streak last winter when I got the Norwalk virus. Before that, the last time I puked was when I ran into a tree playing frisbee and got this huge bump on my head. 7 fucking years...which one of you alcoholic bastards is going to beat that?

• 4 years later...

Archived