Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Pootie Tang!!

Hux

That's right - Happy Birthday to Jason Pottie, one third of the 40 Main "Trifecta of Coolness" and organic diet advocate and anti-meat crusader!!!

Hell of a house mate....and wait till y'all hear his new band - toit!

Happy Birthday Bro!

-Hux

Happy birthday Flakehead........... [Razz]

Funny Pootie story from the other day. I ran into him downstairs at work, and he asked me "Hey brah, who is that band you mentioned on the Skank the other day, and where are they playing?"

If anyone recalls, I put up:

Buster HighMan and the Penetrators

Fucking cloudy Phisheads!

Thanks a million guys, you're truely all great people and I'm glad to have had the opportunities to meet and hang with you all, and of course many more good times ahead. I'm only 26, and still feeling pretty good, I have lots of nonsense and childishness left in me for a few more years to come. Thanks again ya'll.

New band is looking real good Brad, I got some educated musicians playin' with me, lots of original goodies, and hopefully we will be getting out real soon, we actually still need a name... Booche, if you're not serious about using that band name, can I??

Hux, I'm expecting a big dinner when I get home tonight, at least pack me a bowl [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

"Booche, if you're not serious about using that band name, can I??"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Holy smokes!

I think I just baconstripped my jeans!

that's funny shit booche....

happy birthday pootie tang, right on dude ...

40 main sounds like a kick ass time for sure ... someone get me a job in ottawa !

have a good year ..... [big Grin]

Archived