Jambands.ca

songs you'd like to hear nero cover.........

maracatu - i heard it on haden/gismonti - in montreal...bass and piano. they could chop it up and arrange a really cool drum part to fill a lot of space and energy up...hell, i'd like to paly that song some day. i could just stay home and blow my own head off!

at least i've got plans...in time i'm sure.

gotta find a new song for the thread...

so what by miles davis??

hmmm...i'm no good at this game. i still like darius...

Whoa guys those choices all straight up suck. Besides Particle already does XLF (Axel Foley from Beveryly Hills). I still think that Eminence Front is the all time best cover for them (I think Dave agrees and would like to take a kick at it one of these days). Also I would love to hear some Ween, Transdermal Celebration would work for them but I was thinking more of something like Flutes of The Chi!!!!

Whoa guys those choices all straight up suck. Besides Particle already does XLF (Axel Foley from Beveryly Hills). I still think that Eminence Front is the all time best cover for them (I think Dave agrees and would like to take a kick at it one of these days).

were you fanning dave when he agreed with this?? ;)

"Cliffs of Dover", nice call dave-o!

I've said it before but I'll say it again, "YYZ" would be pretty obvious, as would some King Crimson ("Disipline", "Red", any part of "Larks Tounge" etc.)

Some Police could work, "The Other Way of Stopping" or even an instrumental version of a tune like "Deathwish" would be pretty cool.

Also, believe it or not I just got a copy of "The Bends" yesterday (yeh, yeh, yeh, I know I'm a little behind sometimes) and anyway I was thinking a version of "Bones" could be fun.

Or anything by The Darkness - can't you already hear Punk screaming "GET YER HANDS OFFA MY WOMAN MOTHAFUKA"?!?

Peace,

Mr. M.