Jambands.ca

So, who put their mail order in today?

Velvet

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/clt/4908654637.html    Jerry Garcia Finger - $5000 (Speedway)

00O0O_iosWMwXfo4B_600x450.jpg
I am selling Jerry Garcia's severed finger to raise money for the upcoming GD 50th Anniversary show in Chicago. It pains me to part with this one of a kind collectable, but I believe Jerry would want me to see the last show. Finger is preserved in brine solution and sealed in air tight bottle for long term storage. 

Peace & Love 

Matt

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

I have faith it will still shake out just fine for a great many. I think there's more to come. Call me naive but I have faith there are some good reasons behind gdstoo's silence. If that ends up being the case there should be a positive ripple effect

Phish tour is cancelled and they have decided to break up, Trey joins the Dead permanently. then the Dead will play a small tour before Phil retires at which time Mike Gordon takes over. Gordon and Chimenti get in a fight so Paige takes over. Fishman is given a job as the drum tech and they tour like this for about 5 years. Then phish will reunite and the Dead finally gives up. You heard it here first.

My friends and I ended up getting tickets behind the stage for all three nights.  They say no view on the ticket so I guess there will be a backdrop on the stage?  Seem like pretty bad spot to be in at the show, lol.

so what's the point of going through the hassle?  They shouldn't even sell no-view tickets.  

Behind the stage would be a pretty tough sell for me too but you will still be amidst all of that energy both inside the stadium proper and all that will be spilling out of it and swirling around Chicago that weekend. I don't judge those who decided to go for it given the circumstances. I sure do hope they put a screen up for y'all

My friends and I ended up getting tickets behind the stage for all three nights.  They say no view on the ticket so I guess there will be a backdrop on the stage?  Seem like pretty bad spot to be in at the show, lol.

I say congrats to you sir !

At least you're in for the show.

Wonderful, kind, things have been known to occur at a Grateful Dead concert.

Just because that's where your ticket is located, doesn't mean that's where you will end up all 3 nights.

I personally would rather be where you are, then not there at all.

This music shaped my life and I am eternally grateful for that and feel very blessed to be going for the last hoorah!!!

I say good on ya! You're paying for the atmosphere, in a sense, but hey, it gets you in and a part of things, so party on, good sir.

Those were the only options for 3 day passes for some reason. If you went for individual days they had more options.

This whole process, or specifically, lack of communication about the process is maddening. I still have no rejection letter or an email saying I got tix and no sign of my money orders.