All-Star Musician Survivor 2

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles

I don't know you Rob Vincent.

Hey, none of this is easy ... it's Jimi, Johnny, Miles and Jerry, it's hard to pick one to kick off. I haven't liked to take off *any* of the guys in this round, and if I hadn't gotten in such a lather to defend Elvis in the first round I wouldn't have gotten sucked into this, but sucked in I was ...

RnB

Please don't take this the wrong way but some of you twisted fucktards should have your ears cut off and fed to angry, hungry pitbulls. And your genitals too so your unborn children won't have to suffer having parents with no ears.

Again, nothing personal. Have a nice day!

Guest Low Roller
Please don't take this the wrong way but some of you twisted fucktards should have your ears cut off and fed to angry, hungry pitbulls. And your genitals too so your unborn children won't have to suffer having parents with no ears.

Again, nothing personal. Have a nice day!

And this is only Day #3 folks!! By Day #5 MarcO will be driving around the country and literally trying to beat people up.

Speaking of violence, I had my life threatened this past week-end (you know who you are) for having this contest in the first place. Not that I was worried since the assailant was a stumbling bumbling fumbling drunk. What worried me was the fact that he was trying to rally the more sober people in the room to "get Low Roller"... all because Neil Young lost. hehehe.

I figure I'm in real trouble if Jerry gets the heave though.

Guest Low Roller

Well, it was an interesting day, that's for sure. By this afternoon it seemed like the day was going to be another runaway victory. This time Johnny Cash looked to be getting the boot. But then a last minute surge by anti-jazzists propelled Miles Davis forward out of the security blanket into the race for outcast. As a result, at the end of today's voting period we have our first ever tie. Both Miles Davis and Johnny Cash hold 37.5% of the total votes...

It is time to invoke the tiebreaker rule which states that votes will be tabulated for both artists from the entire week. The participant with the higest amount of total votes will get the yank.

And so I dive into the records.....

eliminated_miles.jpg

The list is now down to three:

• Jerry Garcia
  • Johnny Cash
  • Jimi Hendrix

What a field! Good luck and courage to all those that decide to vote.