Jambands.ca

SURVIVOR 5- Back to Basics!!!!

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To each his own blah blah blah, you guys are gonna make me crazy by voting off Joni Mitchell. I mean, if I can't convince you of her greatness (not just her voice, her instrumentation and collaborations) then who can? do you need Pablo Sanchez to pull off the loop-de-loop phase shifting tremolo-laden Circle Game to see the light?

I wish that you people went to the Eric Clapton concerts at the ACC and/or the HSBC Arena this month. I would argue that Eric Clapton has influenced more kids to Pick up the guitar than any on this list. More than one of his heros B.B. King, and more than one of his best friends George Harrison. Clapton did the guitar solo on "My Guitar Gently Weeps" for God's sake.

As Cartman always says to Stan, Kyle, and Kenny "I hate you guys."

I vote off Bela Fleck again.

I totally agree with you Timmy.. to bad to see Eric go..

I'm going for Mr. Weir again

ok, so I can't vote for Bela Fleck then?

which is crazy because he's hardly in the same league as the others but........ I reluctantly vote Weir off, I guess.

(and here's me thinking for the last day this thread was about the tv show, which I don't watch......)

i cant believe all the damn votes against bela and joni. this saddens me greatly. theyre both such great musicians, especially in comparison to some of the competition.

im voting off bob, weve had a longtime rivalry ever since he started that f@cking gawdawful screeeeeeeeching

ah heyyy!!!!

ah hey!!!!!

get off the island bob.

on a sidenote i can totally see how you guys would go buck with this game on here, its trouble no matter what way you look at it.

see ya Bobby!!

I am also surprised to see so many votes for Bela.. Toe to Toe, his band and himself could outplay most on that list. He may not have as much influence over the history of music as some of the others, musically he runs circles around them!