Jambands.ca

Festival Express

PhishyK

I saw it in Vancouver about a Month ago and really enjoyed it. About 10 minutes before the movie was about to start some one dropped a glass bottle that shattered and made a huge noise. A few seconds later a boozy smelling liquid trickled down the floor between the seats. We all had a good chuckle and were thinking, "damn I should have brought a flask".

Then right before the movie started someone else dropped and smashed a glass bottle. The entire theatre erupted in laughter. I guess it was a waste of booze but the pre-movie comedy made the flick even more enjoyable.

haha

moose, being the awesome beer sneaker-in'er that she is ALWAYS brings some for the show and festival express was no different!

no one wanted to join me (huck or moose that is) so i went out on Yorkville, stood in front of the theatre and puffed my big tastey joint

got a couple smiles, but not a frown anywhere

definately made the film extra special

cyberhippie...go see this man

it was and maybe still is playing at the cumberland in Yorkville

Hey Kevin! Too bad you left us, you coulda been toking in Yorkville with me. Actually, too bad I didn't come out there to see it (and you); I ended up getting yelled a tubby forest hill beotchko because I couldn't help my vocal "Holy Shits" and "Dude, did you see thats?". Oh well, that's the Cumberland for you, I guess. Miss you!

Hey Kevin! Too bad you left us, you coulda been toking in Yorkville with me. Actually, too bad I didn't come out there to see it (and you); I ended up getting yelled a tubby forest hill beotchko because I couldn't help my vocal "Holy Shits" and "Dude, did you see thats?". Oh well, that's the Cumberland for you, I guess. Miss you!

I love you, Large Marge :)

I'll email you sometime. What's your personal email addie? You know you always have a place to crash in Victoria, BC!!

-Kev

awesome movie, does anyone know who that really drunk guitar player was jamming with jerry and janis? i have a theory that it is rick danko, but i am not sure.

Yes, its Rick Danko,thats my favourite part.

I should get out and see it again,I seen it last summer at the Toronto Film festival.Awesome stuff,I need my fix and its rolling through steeltown...I also have a bunch of leaked footage (still with watermark) on VCD.

cheers

Finally saw this movie. The "I Shall be Released" is amazing - what great Richard Manual footage. And Rick Danko definately takes the cake for most wasted in the movie. I like the Dead's purple shirt theme as well.

The whole movie was a lot of fun - even Sylvia Tyson. Eeeekk!