Jambands.ca

Take the Phish purity test!!!

Weirdness

My results:

Junta

Congratulations! You scored 73!

You are Junta. Classic. Loved. Intricate. You've followed this band through mud, snow and sleet. You thought Lengthwise was a good breakup song. You wrote a Thesis on the Mythology of Gamehenge. You probably even know about how many times you've seen David Bowie. But in the end, they're just a band right? A really good band, but still a band.

so I'm not a phish head and BoogieKnight called me a 'post rock hippy' so i figured i'd check out my hipster status. i'm about as far from half and half either way.

The Rocker

Wow! You are 59% hip and indie!

Either you're a musician yourself, or you're definitely into it. You're probably friends with a lot of kids who would consider themselves hipsters, but you're into more than just having fashion and musical taste that's different from everyone else. You appreciate indie rock, probably enjoy going to shows, and you definitely like to dress the part.

some day i'll wear houndstooth and plaid like a pro. now where's my scarf?

Junta

Congratulations! You scored 74!

You are Junta. Classic. Loved. Intricate. You've followed this band through mud, snow and sleet. You thought Lengthwise was a good breakup song. You wrote a Thesis on the Mythology of Gamehenge. You probably even know about how many times you've seen David Bowie. But in the end, they're just a band right? A really good band, but still a band.

Mine is just silly:

"You are Round Room. While certainly not the Phish we know and love, you've got a few we grew to enjoy. 46 Days and Walls of The Cave were sometimes something. You've hopefully stumbled into your fair share of shows and know how to clap during Stash. Maybe you're young and pissed off for missing pre-hiatus Phish. Maybe you just never got into em."

As it happens, I saw 95% of my shows pre-hiatus. Silly test.

so I'm not a phish head and BoogieKnight called me a 'post rock hippy' so i figured i'd check out my hipster status. i'm about as far from half and half either way.

The Rocker

Wow! You are 59% hip and indie!

Either you're a musician yourself, or you're definitely into it. You're probably friends with a lot of kids who would consider themselves hipsters, but you're into more than just having fashion and musical taste that's different from everyone else. You appreciate indie rock, probably enjoy going to shows, and you definitely like to dress the part.

some day i'll wear houndstooth and plaid like a pro. now where's my scarf?

LOLOLOL!!! u aint right