Jambands.ca

Forum problems

bouche

Just for the record here as I have been painted the arse in this...Mike & I had some communication confusion,for one, I wasn't seeing any emoticon.(the lurker mode really wasnt the issue)Which was quickly sorted out in PMs and when I sent a screen shot of what was going on at my end.Also,the info I was somehow accessing was not suppose to ever show up....the above is a mere on piece of what came up.

So I ask before anyone other folks feel the self righteous need to email me and tell me I don't appreciate what Mike does and maybe I should leave the board to get some facts straight before you gate off I was only trying to help out.

I do appreciate it Mike as I mentioned numerous times in our PMs,regardless what some folks think.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, when you (or someone else) has a spare minute, I would like to figure out how to bookmark a thread. Under MyFusion, "Watched Topics" is no longer hot-linked, and I think this is how I bookmarked threads in the past.

It says don't subscribe right under the post you are making,click the arrow & pick subscribe with the option you want before you hit submit.

yeah Esau and I straightened each other out. I need a text version of the smiley.

I'm not sure what to do about a favorite topic at the moment. The feature Esau is talking about is one I haven't had the pleasure to take advantage of yet. Subscribing to a topic might be an interesting way to get updates, especially if you have a blackberry. Might as well play with the features and see what can be done with them.

but I'm having a problem changing my password...

Invalid query

File: /home/jambands/public_html/sanctuary/usercp_password.php

Line: 55

SQL Error: Unknown column 'info_security_q' in 'field list'

SQL Error #: 1054

SQL Query: SELECT info_security_q,info_security_a FROM fbb_user_info WHERE user_id =

awe Esau...I hope you don't think my post was telling you off?

I think you know how much I respect ya! If ya don't well know it buddy!

Just thought Mikey could use a hug!

Hugs to ya both!

I just found an old disc that I thought burned! With pics of paintings I didn't expect to ever see again!!!!!

YIPPIESSSSSS!!!!!! :)

Edited by Guest

Sorry if this has been addressed but there's no way I'm reading all these posts:

To display the proper time I had to set my thing to Atlantic Time. We aren't Atlantic Time are we? What gives?

I had to set my clock in the Display Settings to Atlantic Time instead of Eastern Time in order to have the posts timed correctly... Since when is Ottawa in the Atlantic Time Zone?

This still hasn't been addressed...

Hey Mike... im getting this quite often when i try to put a post up...

There was a problem loading this page:

***Forum, Topic and Post Data not valid to make a new reply.***

Use your browsers Back Button to return to the previous page.

Any ideas... i go back but i just get it again...

Not sure. Is this a quick reply, or a reply using the full reply interface?

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the dely in replying. Yes to your attempt at understanding my problem. When I am logged out and brows I see avitars. When I am logged on I do not. I have opened the site on other browsers but the same problem occurs.

Help?

Once logged in, go to the menu click "my fusion" then "control Panel" then "Display settings". Look for a checkbox with the label "hide avatars" and make sure it is unchecked.

Is there any way to get a list of all the participants in a Private Topic? I've got one that has more than can fit in the "Participants" box, so there's a "..." after the last name, but no way to see who all isn't listed.

Aloha,

Brad