Jambands.ca

2005 Canada Day Bash

Freeker

While I was in Confederation Park last night, I wandered into the food vending area and noticed something: the longest line-up (aside from the one for the port-o-potties...) was for the Meyer's Ice Cream stand.

It occurred to me that if someone wanted to make some money, they'd come by the party mid-afternoon (and maybe again later, like around 8pm) with a couple of coolers of ice cream treats, soft drinks, etc., for sale. Does anybody know anyone who'd be able to do this?

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANADA DAY IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!

That's right folks we've done it. The party is going to be bigger than ever. Sadley due to peaked interest this year we cannot guaruntee at all walk in tickets on the day of, we aloted for a buffer zone of about 30 walk in tickets but even those got scooped up before hand.

Sorry Rob I didn't see your message until right now. You might want to try and get ahold of Jason Pottie, he might be able to do something but i can't promise anything unfortunatly, but we will try. We run the risk this year of having too many people if we allow walk ins and too many people in the yard would effect everyones good time.

Thanks to everyone for making this year a huge success.

PS Steam Whislte Brewery is now SPONSERING THE EVENT!!!!

...get ready!

If anyone has a ticket for a friend, and their friend is on the fence. Don't encourage them to come. Just say "Don't worry, I'll get your money back" and then sell your ticket to 'Rob not Bob'

I've got a workmate that bought a ticket so if he bails, I'll make sure Rob can use it.

Guest Low Roller

I'm personally hoping for an unannounced Grasshoppers reunion.

Not that I'd be there to see it mind you, but it would make for an interesting possibility of a set-blender between the Grasshoppers and BGH if everyone can put their egos aside.

This may very well be the biggest crowd that BGH have ever crashed and burned in front of. ;)

BGH even sucks at sucking. Take The Grateful Dead, for example. They were so good, that when they sucked, they really sucked. If BGH set out to suck, they suck so much at sucking that they'd suck at it and probably play an average set.

Aloha,

Brad

BGH even sucks at sucking. Take The Grateful Dead, for example. They were so good, that when they sucked, they really sucked. If BGH set out to suck, they suck so much at sucking that they'd suck at it and probably play an average set.

Aloha,

Brad

:P :thumbup: :)

I can't wait to crown your crown with that umbrella hat!!!!

Hey Trev,

For what its worth... My buddy Bill was supposed to pick up an extra ticket from you last night. He says he is going to swing by today to grab it if its still around.

I'm kinda pissed at him for even asking me to pass on the message but it doesn't really hurt me to do so. So...

See ya tomorrow!

ATTN:

Anyone with Canada Flags, Sun Tarps, Xmas Lights, or anything else cool and wants to donate it for the day we would really appreciate it. We've already got a ton of stuff just looking for some more if its out there.

J I have your friend Bill on the list already, do you mean he is loooking for another ticket besides that?

This remindes me, the handful of people that have paid for their ticket and have not recieved it have two option 1. Come see us before Cananda Day 2. A list will be at the door, just say "I paid but never got my ticket" They'll check the list for your name and you'll recieve your ticket and bracelet

I could be reading his message to me the wrong way, but I thought he wanted to swing by and grab an extra for his buddy coming in from out of town...

I set him up. He didn't tell me about his buddy until after the fact. If you can set him up with an extra - great - if not, no skin off anyone's back but his.

Pretty stoked for cold pints and happy tunes!

Bring it on!

I'm so happy I'm back in O-town just in time for this. I've been planting trees all June outside of Sudbury. My knees are strong and hips are ready for some loving...........

This is one party I have to crash as the man says there's no tickets left.

KA

C+... Not as good as the original KA posts, but better than the last couple...

It occurred to me that if someone wanted to make some money, they'd come by the party mid-afternoon (and maybe again later, like around 8pm) with a couple of coolers of ice cream treats, soft drinks, etc., for sale. Does anybody know anyone who'd be able to do this?

Someone like this guy?

070904_people003.jpg