Jambands.ca

LAZLO Appreciation Thread

StoneMtn

It occurs to me, with some of the complaints going on around here about others’ posts and avatars that there is one Skanc who is truly immune from all of it.

Lazlo came on the scene, and immediately replied to every post he could; offending and insulting everyone; himself included!

As a result of his behaviour, Lazlo has taken some abuse in return, but has persevered with hundreds of posts of purely offensive crap, with avatars to match, to the point that we all just say, “Oh well … it’s just Lazlo.”

I think that he has accomplished a truly amazing thing.

Here’s to the only Skanc with complete immunity and impunity to offend everyone in sight!

Please raise your middle fingers with me in salute … to Lazlo!

rd_middle_finger.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know many people that can take the mickey with such rude concision in this medium. What an art, even when it's utterly putrescent (of course that's part of the art; nobody smells gas in cyberspace). It's good to have to remember that we aren't ever seeing one another face to face, no matter how much we pretend.

He's a pussycat in real-life.

yeah, I agree that's TRUE, but we all all know we shouldn't pet him, due to that communicative-skin-disease thing!

I love the cheese between his wang and its skin.

just the sauce I need for "Lazlo's balls on a plate."

Lazlo really is harmless...and it's my mission in life to prove it.

I want him in a petting zoo!

Lazlo came on the scene, and immediately replied to every post he could; offending and insulting everyone; himself included!

Do you think he found the line? We all talk about crossing 'the line'. Maybe Lazlo knows something none of us know...?