Jambands.ca

14 years, 363 days ago...

timouse

[color:brown]H[color:blue]A[color:brown]P[color:blue]P[color:brown]Y [color:blue]A[color:brown]N[color:blue]N[color:brown]I[color:blue]V[color:brown]E[color:blue]R[color:brown]S[color:blue]A[color:brown]R[color:blue]Y [color:brown]D[color:blue]E[color:brown]B [color:blue]& [color:brown]D[color:blue]A[color:brown]V[color:blue]E[color:brown]![color:blue]![color:brown]!

Wow! Fifteen years!!! Congratulations guys. It's a pleasure to know such a wonderful and warm couple. I can't get enough of that picture. Hehehe!

Man, we sure do have a lot of things to celebrate this weekend. :P

How do you plan to celebrate? Do you have a favorite restaurant, or favorite spot you like to go to?

If I know Team Scully, it'll be a potluck with some of the best damn food around. Mmmmmm... There may be peanut butter sandwiches involved. ;)

It'll be chaos (as all of my and Deb's meals have been since I met them), but it'll be a blast.

Oh damn kids...DON'T LEAVE ME!!! I'm having fucking abandonment issues. How about you trade Cassia for me? :o Now there's an idea. She doesn't really want to move anyway. Who cares that she can read faster? Or you could trade Leo for me. Come on...she doesn't even look like you guys! ;)

WOW!!!! WHAT A GREAT PICTURE!!!

Congratulations!

Can't wait to have you guys in Ottawa!

How do you plan to celebrate? Do you have a favorite restaurant, or favorite spot you like to go to?

there is an anniversary/sendoff bash for the scullies friday at Dufferin Grove Park in Toronto...and for the Ottawa folk, look for the scullies to announce their housewarming party once they've settled in to Osgoode!

look for the scullies to announce their housewarming party once they've settled in to Osgoode!

Don't you mean "fence painting party"? :P

psst....Kaidy Mae...move to Ottawa (you make me smile)

Aw, :blush: thanks Sunshine. We sure haven't got to hang out enough together. As for a move to Ottawa, it'll have to be after the Toronto>Mexico run. ;) It's definitely an option though.

Today is our official anniversay, but that doesn't mean we haven't been mooning over each other like teenagers all week! LOL.

Life is grand with Dave as my man! Where the hell did 15 years go, though?

I am in awe of couples that stick through good and bad and make it last.

We've definitely had lots of the former and enough of the latter...but here's to lots more good times to come, with friends old & new!

thanks to all for the warm wishes-- it's really sweet! Hope some of you plan to join us for the campfire celebration tomorrow!

Wow, thanks, everybody, for all the sweet words!

We must be around the same time now that things got rolling that day. I think about two or three hours from now will mark when I was gazing into the most beautiful, deep, big round pupils I've ever been blessed enough to lay my own big round pupils on ;).

And what a day - no, week - of a hootenany that was. I shall save the especially interesting stories for some time when I don't have to commit them to print.... Ask Deb, or Snail (hey, Best Man), or timouse some time about the 2 am swimming pool baptism session. Things were pretty much, in Gypsy parlance, spiralling into madness by that point ;).

And, of course, as much and as deeply as I cherish the day we committed to one another forever and let the whole world know about it, I still hold a particularly special place in my heart for Sept. 9, the date, as I recall, on which I first met Deb, hanging out late one night under the tree on the front lawn of my place in Kingston.... I'd be on here all day if I tried to recap just a slice of everywhere we've been since. It's good to know we'll have three or four times longer still to get into still more shenanigans.

Booche, you may now tell us to get a room.