Jambands.ca

Good VIBES!

LJFH

After about two years of hell and no end in sight, I had to send my son to live with his father today. The last thing I ever wanted to do, but we have tried everything with him here and are unable to help him. This is probably the worst day of my life and I'm a bloody mess.

If you have a minute in your day friends...please keep us in your thoughts. I'm gonna need a lot of hugs.

Jodie

Hopefully time and good-vibery will help whatever the issues are with your family heal in such a way that with Father or Mother your child is safe, cared for, happy, and has a place for both Mom, Dad, and step parents in his/her heart.

Take care, I hope for you some positive progress in the coming period of your life.

It's difficult for us as parents to realize that for a time there may be sometihng a child needs more than our actual physical presence...but it's true... it's true for all of us. And whether the distance is 10 feet or 10 miles...whether it's for 10 minutes or 10 months, what's important is for the child to know we still care for them deeply and when they come home (as they will), we will still be there for them. Stay strong and know this is not the end of the journey.

I feel your pain and so very sorry to hear it has to come to this.

I only met you once and you seem like a wonderful person and mother.

I'm sure whatever it is your son will realize he wants to be with you more than anyone.My heart is aching for you and i wish I could give you a big hug or have you over for a visit.

Do whatever you have to ,to make yourself better.

Sending good vibes your way!

Jodie...your pain is so palatable. I am SO SORRY for what you are going through right now.

It never really gets easier, does it (tell us, HeadyMamaMyrna, when DOES it get easier???) But as Dr.J said above, the journey is far from over, and so hold onto the hope that things will turn around once he's had a bit of time and space to get perspective.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{big hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}