Jambands.ca

Happy birthday Sloth

Im going home Donny

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'd only return my requests for some Day of Defeat Source action, I'd give you one helluva a (insert age her) gun birthday salute.

You'd have to duck though because even if we're on the same team, I might hit you. I don't seem to have a very safe nor good aim in that. So help me practice would ja?

Happy Birthday The Sloth!

Thanks everyone for the fond wishes (and two b-day threads to add to the confusion). It's been a great four day run of debauchery and gluttony.

A birthday is a moment that should be used to reflect upon the previous year and looking back I've got much to be thankful for - a great home with hilarious roommates, a good job, tons of love and laughter with friends new and old and a hell of a lot of luck.

I choose to ignore all that and continue be surly and bitch about things for two reasons:

a) consistency is important in life

B) its funnier that way

Thanks for a great year.

Thanks everyone for the fond wishes (and two b-day threads to add to the confusion). It's been a great four day run of debauchery and gluttony.

A birthday is a moment that should be used to reflect upon the previous year and looking back I've got much to be thankful for - a great home with hilarious roommates, a good job, tons of love and laughter with friends new and old and a hell of a lot of luck.

I choose to ignore all that and continue be surly and bitch about things for two reasons:

a) consistency is important in life

B) its funnier that way

Thanks for a great year.

No more confusion. I merged the 2 topics! This is one helluva birthdday thread!