Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Large Marge

MamaPink

Hey - sorry this thread is late, but man, you throw the absolute GREATEST birthday parties!! Thank you so much for having us all over and taking us all bowling!! I had so much fun, and now I'm all sore... I pulled some bum muscles showing off my pro-bowling moves.

I hope some pictures are posted of that night soon.. or, maybe I don't???

I hope you had a fantastic Birthday, Marge!!!

Love Mir

xoxoxo

Oh man, I still have aches and pains from my crazy display of bowling skills. However, I have also had many a chuckle since that legendary rocker. Margaret, you are like no other sister I've ever met. Thanks for making the "Golden Wife Beater", letting Lacey and I steal your bed and hosting the best fucking birthday party I've ever been to. Awesome lady, you are simply awesome! Now I just have to convince the boy to shave off that wretched handlebar mustache. Ew!

It was so nice to see a lot of out-of-towners make it to the Tdot for this. I have some great shots of our adventures and if I ever get a connection that's not dial up I'll be sure to post them.

My bowling score: A solid 75!!!

What ever happened to the sink? Shame on you, Stapes! ;)

[color:blue]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARGE MARGE!!!

P.S. Mir, you're not the only one with sore bum muscles. LOL

Hahahahaha!!! Brinapple was to embarrassed about that. Apparently he wasn't the gassy culprit, but was being blamed. Poor bastard. I think "Martin" is working right now. We didn't make it home until 1am, so I'm sure he's in rough shape.

I'm wondering if Cory's still asleep on the couch...IN HIS BOWLING SHOES!!! hahahahaha