Jambands.ca

Q of the D 6/7/03

cheesehead

quote:

Originally posted by Esau13:

Sheryl Crow comes to mind.

Oh, good call! First time I saw her at Massey, she had these boots and this little short skirt... well it was a damn fine look, let's just say that. [big Grin]

I've always liked Tori Amos 'cus she's got the whole sultry thing going and the red hair. I actually got a hug from her at an autograph session years ago! Very sweet lady.

For just pure beauty, the Indonesia singer Anggun is just gorgeous! http://www.anggunworld.com/english/ if you've never seen her.

And Ani DiFranco just on attitude. Not that she isn't good looking, but even if she wasn't her attitude alone would make her incredibly sexy.

Okay, so that's 4 not one but hey it's a hard question! [Razz]

Peace,

Mr. M.

Hey AD - i'm strangely attracted to Kim Gordon too...I think i'd put PJ Harvey in with her in my 'strangely attractive' group...

And Kung i'll agree with you on Tina - Seeing TomTom Club at GOTV2001 blew me away...she's aged very very well.

This is a toughie though-trying to separate the lusty belly showing schoolgirl outfit wearing pop stars from the refined sexy women....They appeal for so many different reasons at so many different times...

And what about the ones who's 'sexiness' has come and gone? I think Madonna started off bad and was sexy for awhile but it's gone for me again....

Three-way tie between Brent Mydland/Warren Haynes/John Bell...definitely not a physical thing, but a vocal thing..sexiest thing ever...they all had/have a singing voice that sounds like it's coming from their soul and their groin simultaneously.

Now that's sexy.

Considering straightforward aesthetics I'd have to say Mark McGrath, Lenny Kravitz (though, rumour has it, he stinks) or Ian Astbury (circa 1989).

Oh--wait--are we only naming sexy female musicians here?

[smile]

Oh god...where to begin (Katester, I hope you're reading this)

Joni Mitchell tops 'em all in the "overall feel" category (cop a?)

Martina Sorbara, viewed last night at bluesfest, would take the "Hi, I have a tight body and I'm little" category. Way to go New Deal guy!

Serena from the freeker takes the "raunchy mcraunch lovin'" category

That's all I can think of.

I ama a pervert. Christina Aguilera is the biggest problem in my life. I can't get her out of my head, and I want it to be the other way around. HEHEHEE. Latino skank with the halter tops and the pudding pops and away I go to the movie show. pant pant pant. She makes me so crazy

Archived