Jambands.ca

Jamband Slang

Ms.Huxtable

Oh yeah, I forgot 6-up (referring to police bein on yo ass).

Oh, and there is also phat, hippy-crack, dank, diggety (or diggety-dank), schwag, harsh, buzz, harsh buzz, sweet, binger, bing, bong, shall I go on. Who asks these questions? haven't you ever been on the "lot" haha.

who's got my heady beasties? Molly! Rolls! Doses! Chocolates!

Man keeping up with the slang is tough. First I had to figure out what nugs are, now headies and beasties? Those crazy americans. Hey Hamilton, 'wanna match'?

Also, it's not really a saying but one thing you won't find too many places is kids walking around with their finger in the air at the lot.

matchies,, nugs, dubbies,, rolls,, there are tons,, my fave is wookie,, tony i'm going to kick your bros ass.. i also like heady cause it can be use with any thing to make it that much cooler

like dude where's my car

or

dude where's my heady car,,, it just sounds better

I think 'puddled' is a funny expression for being dosed with liquid (also a noun and a verb incidentally). I definitely use sick too much but as everyone outside our scene always goes 'so you didn't like it?' I think it's a good inside thing. Sick good like Michael Jackson bad. What else is there? Some of the more obscure stuff is funny. Trustafarian is one of my favourites. Matzafarian doesn't get much play but that's sweet too. Now I feel like I'm stumped but I'm sure they'll come.

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

I think stu-dog and backbacon may have some imput for this thread

they were full of some fancy words out at the ghost town

Huh??? I'm sitting here with stu dog, we don't know what you're talking about, (as usual). Maybe you could refresh our memory...

Archived