Magnolia Mountain

The Wheel>

Unbroken Chain>

The Eleven>

Truckin'

Encore

Happy Birthday Joan!!

Casey Jones

It was a great day of music, drinking, and friends. Saw a lot of people from the board including Mark Tonin, \/\/illy, TimmyB, Baj, hippyrastachild, Cully...if there were anymore that I forgot I am sorry, my brain was moving at a mile a minute by the time GRAB started!

what a day!

fantastic day, fantastic crowd, fantastic show... just the way ya want it

only found out I was going the evening before... sooo thankful I lucked in

for me Unbroken Chain was the icing on the cake... but the whole show was full on... lookin forward to grabbin the recordings

cheers to all the rockin scanks bumped into around the lot and in the show... loads of familiar smilin faces... the best of times

I thought BRAG was hot... It was very phishy imo, they found some really great moody jams, I missed the opener set by the duo tho.

Phil was great, really was hoping for more Trey... I think this show is setting up the Toronto show really well.

it was a freaky scene yo! it was great to see all the Canadian kids representin

how was B.R.A.G.?

awesome... totally on and seemed to be feelin great... truly enjoyed, got the show movin just right (if Phil & Friends wasn't next up believe they would've upstaged just about anyone else that comes to mind)

solid and a lot of fun... Gordon was cruisin the lot in his golf cart durin the afternoon, cool

(cheers AfroPoppa, no worries... was great to see ya too as always)

well my first trip to darien lake was a rollercoaster ride ... and I didnt even hit the ride park :blush: I got picked up by security pissing between the porty's during phils set break, then turned over to the police and almost arrested. The police turned out to be really cool in the end and even listened to part of phils second set with them.

after I left them I quickly cheered myself up with some fantastic lot food and helped the lot kids sell their wares in return for free cold ones...as we took in the rest of phil

I totally agree with Paisley GRAB were SOOO Phish like it was blowing me away...was sooo exciting to hear for me! They stole the show imho, but I really didnt get much of a phil show :P

Big HUge HEadY thanks to the onslaught of fun Cully and Hippyrasterchild brought to the table to

make the trip and afterparty lasting until about 6pm sunday so crazy wacky and wild..whooooo

Aslo it was so great seeing the skanks that i did...hope ya all had a blast!

Edited by Guest

What a fantastic show ... I can't help but think of the "lesh philling, bass great" lot shirts that I used to see at Dead shows ... I have gained even more respect for Phil as a bass player and as a person who can put together a stellar band.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole show, especially

The Wheel>

Unbroken Chain>

The Eleven>

Truckin'

And the sound quality where I was sitting (lower section 201) was stellar ... the best sound quality that I have ever heard at a amphitheatre show.

I caught the last part of GRAB, and really enjoyed the Who Are You, especially when Mike nailed the acoustic guitar part. That put a HUGE smile on everyone's face! :)

And the weather was beautiful, clear skies, big moon, perfect temperature, which made things even more enjoyable.

What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday night in the summer with great friends!

Peace, Mark

I am sad that I missed this show.

I had a great weekend nonetheless. Camping by the water, relaxation, sunshine, and the sounds of the birds.

But missing out on Birdsong and all the other tasty gems you guys had the pleasure of listening to....

I am so happy to have gone to my first phil & friends show! Man, I laughed my head off the entire time and my face hurt from the permasmile. Thanks to canada kev for the sweet 200 level tickets. It was an awesome day seeing all of the rawking ontario peeps. I had the best time ever with baj and cully! The flying J parking lot was the place to be after. Thanks to all for making my first show experience an unforgettable one!

What a fantastic show ... I can't help but think of the "lesh philling, bass great" lot shirts that I used to see at Dead shows ... I have gained even more respect for Phil as a bass player and as a person who can put together a stellar band.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole show, especially

The Wheel>

Unbroken Chain>

The Eleven>

Truckin'

And the sound quality where I was sitting (lower section 201) was stellar ... the best sound quality that I have ever heard at a amphitheatre show.

I couldn't agree more, Mark! Two notes into Unbroken Chain, and I was a puddle! And the good times back at the campground with wonderful friends put the icing on a perfect day... it just does't get any better!

What a great day...

I am so grateful to Baj, Hippyrastachild and Canada Kev for making it all happen. The GRAB show was amazing. Hap-Nappy is a great new song (sounds like Camel Walk) I had such a blast during their set dancing with so many Canadian kids.

The Phil set was good..it wasn't my fav show. I thought the jammming was directionless and the song selection was weak. There didn't seem to be any flow to the show, but I still had a great time!! Just like Hippyrastachild said, you could not wipe the smile off my face (even when Baj got taken away!)

I am so glad that you didn't get arrested Baj!!! It was a blast partying back at your place watching the sun come up with you and HRC and listening to great music. I hope that you didn't get in too much trouble from your Landlord!!