Jambands.ca

mattm/slavetothegroove/sunshine/sarahbelle appreciation thread!

Birdy

I've been reading a lot of what you guys say on this board lately and i wanted to tell you... that you all ROCK!

You all radiate a crazy amount of positive energy and good vibes, so high fives for sharing it with and spreading it around the world!

Keep up the fire... you're very inspiring.

:)

MattM is the only reason I get up in the morning.

Seriously. He shits gold.

My balance is terrible, I forget words constantly and am always nervous around cops, whether I've done something or not (Almost every time I get pulled over or stopped by cops they ask why I'm so nervous but 99% of the time there's no real reason).

I also smoke all the time and would hate to lose my license (and probably passport) because I smoked two days before.

Wow, I can't believe what a great community of people we've got here. It's really nice how everyone is so welcoming, helpful, and genuine to one another. Whenever I'm out at shows I can always count on pleasant kind folk to create a cheerful solid vibe for everyone around.

And I know this is going to sound sappy but....

mattm has a heart of gold. I've never met someone so positive, caring, helpful, trusting, and soul warming in my life. I am THE luckiest girl in the world to be able to share my time and love with him. I hope you all get the opportunity to be embraced by his presence, cause his smile and good vibes always radiate like sun beams on the hottest day of the year.

I have yet to meet sunshine or sarahbelle, I think. I may have and just not known it, but I really hope we can share some time somewhere in the near future. You guys are beautiful kind souls and thanks for all the light you shine here and everywhere. Thanks for being you.

God I love you guys. Thanks for this post. My day is so brightened, and I am going to spread extra love to all today.

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

Steph

Thank you for the kind words.

Hey Slavetothegroove...you have met me before, but I just don't think you realize I'm Sunshine. Next time I will make sure to re-introduce myself.

(I'm easy to find cause I'm usually standing beside the tallest guy in the room (gateaux) or near Steph and Rosie (trouble :):) )

AND yes thanks to everyone who has been spreading happy vibes around here.

MattM is the only reason I get up in the morning.

Seriously. He shits gold.

My favourite is the one where Matt missed JSB (I think) because he was cooking soup for an hour. That brought me so much untold joy.

Keep doing what yer doin' kids and don't ever let the bastards get you down.

I can only recall knowing sarahbelle I probly met you all before in one of my forgetful states of mind. really makes me feel bad when i can't remember names and only faces. But ya know Most of the ppl i have met from this board are Very nice kind ppl and thats why i like to come on here and throw my two cents in every once in awhile. I just like kind positive ppl. And thats what i find here most of the time in general. So hip hip hurray!