Jambands.ca

I am so sad

Cully

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, i'm so very sorry for your loss....

a dog can be such a great friend....often better than any human can be.

i'm in the final stages of making the same decision about my dog. its absolutely killing me (and my family) inside. I can't even imagine my day, so i dont even know what to say to you.

keep all the memories alive, and remember how amazing your time was you spent with him (or her).

Cully, be strong.

It looks like she will be around for another day or so, she just isn't eating. Thanks for all the love people, this is just so hard. I will let you know what happens...

I thought that my Dad had already made the apt for her, but our Vet isn't going to be in until late tommorow...and he was waiting for my final decision (which is one of the toughest that I have had to make) I don't want her to suffer, and she just isn't that happy now...

Edited by Guest

So very sorry Cully. :(

I could tell that she had a great life with you. I still remember the stories you were telling me about her when you took her camping to festivals this summer.

Dogs truly are man's best friend. There is a saying something like "my goal in life is to be as good as the person my dog thinks I am".

I just got back from the vet with Kaya...

She has lost a lot of weight in the last two months, but the vet said that she would be 'okay' for a little while. My Dad and I decided to make 'the appointment' after Christmas. It would just be too hard to not have her around during that time.

At least I get another week to chill with her.

Once again, thanks for all the love.

sorry to hear about the tough times Cully, but happy to hear about the xmas reprieve

lost my friend/cat of 22 years last year and it was a definately a difficult time... seems though that animals are pretty in tune with the life cycle and don't fear moving on... my cat moreso seemed to be trying to help me keep my shit together

try to stay strong brother, ponder and remember the miles of good

will be thinkin of ya my friend