Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo 2007

NewRider

The last Trey show I listened to was 10-11-06 and I gave it away almost immediately. He's done for me.

I keep trying and going back when people say "Dude, check out such and such show" and they all bore me. My ears hear the same old tricks with little to no creativity.

I downloaded those Acoustic Compilations assuming I would love them since I dig acoustic guitar. Douglas and I listened to them the other night. Holy crap, are they ever terrible.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever suits your fancy.

Anyways, I couldnt have been more disappointed from those acoustic cds. There is a version of Waste with him and Gordon that is horrific. Gordon's harmonies are worse than nails on a chalkboard. There was some enjoyable stuff on them but for the most part I cant believe he is delivering such a shoddy product for 50$ a ticket.

Either practice those acoustic tunes before you play them or take a set break.

I agree that the acoustic stuff is CRAP.

The new band has a fuller horn section (Jen Hartswick has really improved and is playing through a bunch of funky pedals now)

I just hope that Trey can stay clean and be in tip top shape for Bonnaroo so he can prove to so many people that he still is Big Red.

all i'm saying is its not a very exciting on any end of the music spectrum....

also,

chameleon...just cuz you're in a band that uses shitty star wars effects and has a fast drummer doesnt mean you should cram your knowledge of electronica down everyones throats... shut up already.... obviously everyone knows that the rave scene is a thing of the past...its a figure of speech and a joke...

I'm not so sure you sure you knew (the rave scene was dead), nor did everyone get your sense of humor or attempt at it.

I'm sorry I upset your fragile sensibilities.

Edited by Guest

After missing last year because of circumstances beyond my control, all I needed was one name to make me want to go to bonnaroo this year, and that name is Bob Dylan. Throw in Tom Waits and the rest of the lineup matters little to me, my decision has been made.

Tim

I have to say oddly I agree with more than a handful of Dima's assessments there. Also seriously who does need another fucking version of One More Saturday Night by Bobby. And this was admittedly a pretty good burn.

just cuz you're in a band that uses shitty star wars effects and has a fast drummer doesnt mean you should cram your knowledge of electronica down everyones throats...