Jambands.ca

Feel the V-day Love

Large Marge

I [color:red]Love (and miss) so many of you in this community and just wanted to pass the news along, in case any of you are feeling as low as I am today. I think I might head downtown this afternoon and hand out some random treats to try and raise my spirits. If that doesn't work, then I guess I'll just imbibe some spirits instead. Warm thoughts to all of you.

Cheers,

Margaret

“Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.†- Tom Robbins

I [color:red]Love (and miss) so many of you in this community and just wanted to pass the news along, in case any of you are feeling as low as I am today. I think I might head downtown this afternoon and hand out some random treats to try and raise my spirits. If that doesn't work, then I guess I'll just imbibe some spirits instead. Warm thoughts to all of you.

Cheers,

waste of good energy feeling too low

i feel for you

but don,t let a thing make you feel down

happy valentines day to you and hope you feel uppity tomorrow

Margaret

“Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.†- Tom Robbins