Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday, Calamity Jane!

Dr_Evil_Mouse

My favourite Calamaty Jane moment: Her yelling "Take off your pants" out to a band before they had even played a note.

Happy Birthday Deb!

Wasn't that at a Sharon Lois and Brahm show from the Elephant Party Spring tour 2005?

Edited by Guest
they were rocking the campfire songs back then

My favourite Calamaty Jane moment: Her yelling "Take off your pants" out to a band before they had even played a note.

Happy Birthday Deb!

Wasn't that at a Sharon Lois and Brahm show from the Elephant Party Spring tour 2005?

Hee Hee.

I think the band was Butterflies & Zebras at the "Ottawa Freefest" last summer. They were setting up and CJ was heckling them.

Happy Birthday Deb!

Hee Hee.

I think the band was Butterflies & Zebras at the "Ottawa Freefest" last summer. They were setting up and CJ was heckling them.

Successfully?

Aloha,

Brad

many gracious thanks for all your wishes!!!

I appreciate every one of you sweet, merry-making music lovers and am glad to share in the music you make and dance to!

reading this thread last night was a great cap to an AWFUL working day (bad to worse to worser...just one of those unbelievable "what could possibly happen next" kinda days)

I'm reserving the real BD shenanignas until this Sat night....really hoping to cross paths with many of you then!!!!

kisses!

Deb