Jambands.ca

Mike and Sharon Got Married Dot Com

Booche

What an incedibly brilliant day! I felt honoured to be invited to both the ceremony and the reception.

The steam whistle train ride to and from Wakefield, and the ceremony in Wakefield, were amazing. Mike and Sharon both looked extremely happy ... the pictures speak to that. Velvet did a superb job as the officiant ... the perfect combination of humour and seriousness ... lots of laughs, lots of goose-bumps and tears.

The ceremony was a blast! Great food, great people, and I finally got to see/hear Kevin Breit & Sisters Euclid live and understand what all of the hype is about. Wow! The sound quality was also excellent, and although Kevin Breit said something like "by now you've probably guessed that we're not a wedding band," I thought that they were a great wedding band and did lots of things to acknowledge Sharon & Mike. Plus I was extremely impressed with the fact that they played a few songs for the kids at the wedding, who were tearing it up on the dance floor.

What a great weekend! It was so nice to re-establish connections with some skanks who I haven't seen in a long time, and to meet some new ones.

Huge hugs and lots of love to the bride and groom,

Mark

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay mike and sharon!! :)

everything was amazing. thank you.

it was so great to enjoy the ride all day, so thanks to the peeps i saw putting in so much effort to make everything go smoothly and perfectly! awesome.

Love you guys!

ps. i'm so happy we're cousins, all of us!

:o

Edited by Guest

The wedding set medley in the second set (Chicken Dance>Brown-Eyed Girl>YMCA>geez, what else did they throw in there?) was a sublime guessing game for pretty much everyone involved, and there was even a Donna Lee singalong featuring the happy couple.

Anyways, great times.

every little thing she does is magic...

:)

I was honoured to be a part of Sharon and Mike's ceremony and kick ass reception. I loved every minute of it. Thanks to Booche and Douglas for housing me up for the weekend. It was great meeting many people on the board and talking with newer and very very very old friends (see Davey Boy and Booche). I even enjoyed talking to Hux.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to beat a dead horse and bump this thread, but I am just looking at it for the first time and wanted to thank everyone who posted thier pictures. I just went through them all have have tears in my eyes all over again. Wow. I am so happy the day was captured so thoroughly.

To everyone who shared a part of our wedding day, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can not recall a more magical day or feeling so completely perfect. It wouldn't have been the same without our loved ones there.

There were SO many people that put SO much effort into making it such a care free day for Mike and I. You know who you are and I will be forever grateful and in your debt. Much love and many thanks.

To those who weren't there, thank you for your blessings and wishes. We feel the love!

Mike and Sharon, Margot and I are very sorry we couldn't be there with you to share in your day. Be assured you have been in our thoughts as we celebrated our own special day and we hope to see you soon.

cb

Punky, I've been wondering if we're somehow related now since we all got hitched up around the same time.

Distant cousins perhaps?

I'm waiting to see all of yours and bo's pix. let's go cousin!

I know this is hardly the time or the place to bring this up but, I'm pregnant. There's no boubt in my mind that the child is yours, Mike. I've decided to keep it. I know I can trust you to do the right thing.

Congratulations anyway.