Jambands.ca

DISASTER ON IRIE TOUR - we're alive and pressing on

Baj

we lost everything but we're trying to remain.... ah.. ahem... Irie!

i'm just on my way into Evolve festival.. hopefully things will start turning around for the better.. but since the accident we've had a couple of other misforutnes... cancelled gig in SJ and we lost a wallet.

to quote the simpson's movie..

Bart: This is the worse day of my life.

Homer: no, this is the worse day of your life, so far.

Thanks to everyone for their kinds words... this has been a life altering event... 'The times they are a changin'

:0

This was a very sad thing to read...watching everything go up in flames must've been hard to say the very least...even though they are just "posessions", they helped create music and provide inspiration and positive vibrations...

Glad to hear no one was hurt and try to find a positive groove at Evolve!

Wow... Jay and the band were really shook at the gig in Fredricton about 18 hours after the fire. But the show went on. They are quite the troopers. Still Jays bad luck continues, as his wallet was stolen yesterday. I usually don't ask for this, but can we up the vibage a little in Cleary's direction!

Still a great festival, but wow!!!

Yeah, ditto. Last I heard half the band got back with the Cleary parents... and Jay and Dropsy were heading back to Rivere-de-loup to drop of the rental and head back to Toronto. They were hoping to be back in Toronto by Tuesday!... gulp.

<<<<<>>>>>>

lol... still feels weird to do that!

Hello everybody from St. Anthony's at the top of the Newfoundland island!

Jay was in relatively good spirits, all things considered, when I talked him Sunday afternoon.

Actually I'd say he was in better spirits than Will was... after my friend Elise randomly assulted him with her shoes...

;)

Hehe, now THAT was a lose yer shoes!!! I only wish I nailed the inside of that garbage can from 30 yards with her shoe Dave-o!.. but running with her pair after she bounce hit someone in the head with one of her shoes was kinda fun... espcially since she didn't see me drop em by Sloth and Punk!

Good to hear you're back Jay, if only for a day!