Jambands.ca

List of bands that should reunite

Kanada Kev

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the hell is Neutral Milk Hotel? couldn't agree more about STP and The Smiths, but I actually like Sugar better than Hüsker Dü and I think a Talking Heads reunion would be like watching nails on a blackboard. ive grown to dislike how badly byrne treated the others, and have lost a lot of respect for the man, genius that he is.

Punk doesn't age well and I think Henry Rollins is too progressive nowadays to bring back the Flag.

The Allman Brothers is my top pick to reform.

I'd like to see hardcore Swedish punkers The Refused make a comeback too.

Richard Lloyd left Television, so they'd be in my list. So too with Derek & The Dominoes.

The Replacements kick major ass, but were never the same without crazy-talented lead guitarist Bob Stinson.

A comeback for the original Guns & Roses and Van Halen would be cool too.

Edit: I love The Jam. Bring them back as well. Paul Weller has never been as good as he was with them. It would be nice to see The Pogues reform with Shane back in front, before he dies.

Edited by Guest

i heard my bloody valentine are getting back together in the fall....

Devo would be the only one on that list I'd like to hear from again. The rest are gone, I've accepted it and moved on and don't want my memories spoiled by a comeback.

I know Jerry Garcia's dead. But, guess what? So is Pig Pen, so is Keith Godchaux, so is Brent Mydland, so is Vince Welnick...What's my point, here? The Dead is already playing, it just happens to be in four or five different bands. Weir, Lesh, Kreutzmann, and Hart need to find a guitarist/vocalist, and a keyboardist.

The hippies will be almost as thrilled as the rest of the world who doesn't have to deal with multiple former Grateful Dead member acts a year coming through town.

a-men.

I'm ok with these bands not getting back together.. there is something to be said about artists moving on for whatever reasons and sometimes getting back together is worse..

with that being said..

I beg you please Eric B and Rakim.. get back together and save the world for the shitty hip hop that's plaguing our youth!

Edited by Guest