Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Allison!

AWeeJig

Thanks all!

AWeeJig...since you know me to be the antithesis of everything in your birthday wish(well...except hallucinogenics)I can only conclude that sobriety has made you a giant, flaming pansy. :) Love you Brian..see ya Friday!!

Tim..please let Jennifer know that the cat...who never dropped her damnable moniker but was shortened to "Snuggles" is very well.He takes particular pleasure in sitting on things at my eye level and swatting me in the head.He is also very loud...he fits right in.

Thanks all!

AWeeJig...since you know me to be the antithesis of everything in your birthday wish(well...except hallucinogenics)I can only conclude that sobriety has made you a giant, flaming pansy. :) Love you Brian..see ya Friday!!

Tim..please let Jennifer know that the cat...who never dropped her damnable moniker but was shortened to "Snuggles" is very well.He takes particular pleasure in sitting on things at my eye level and swatting me in the head.He is also very loud...he fits right in.

:)

good to know that it's a good fit. he sounds like most of our also crazily named cats...