Jambands.ca

What do you Do?

Ol'Hickster

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the porch is WAY more fun.

It also lets you walk all over it, and supports and shelters you (and as many people as can be accommodated) whenever you want it to, no questions asked, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Would that we all came close to emulating that level of loyalty and altruism.

Aloha,

Brad

I've always hated the question "What do you do?" It's like your job defines you. I prefer "What do you enjoy?".

I agree, but some people have their perfect job that does define them, not define who they are as a human being, but defines their passions and love, I think that my job defines me, I’ve taken a pay cut and searched for years to find it....I see that with lots of people on this board. Shainhouse comes to mind, and not saying that he loves his job all the time (because I wouldn't know), that it's not a struggle, I'm sure he's had to work hard to get where he is, does this not define him, in a way? (this is also the first time that I have ever felt this way about a job)

i take pictures, and sometimes screw with them on the computer.

recently relocated to ottawa and mostly trying (albeit somewhat sluggishly) to get a creative portrait/freelance photo business on the go, and in the meantime doing some light assisting and post-production at a commercial studio.

i also sell my work online.. for people who have gifty or decorative needs.. over here.

my web portfolio is linked in my signature, and i just gave that a full on makeover in the last few weeks, as well... so, if you're bored...