Jambands.ca

I'm married!

jaybone

Hi everyone! We just returned from a pretty amazing week in the Domincan Rep where we celebrated our wedding with 60 of our closest friends and family! It was pretty amazing and Erin and I are very happy. It was the most chill way to get married. I'll add some photos when I figure out how to post them on here.

It kind of suck returning to a major storm and a broken furnace. I really wish I was still there. Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes.

Can't wait to go to work tomorrow!

Hi everyone! We just returned from a pretty amazing week in the Domincan Rep where we celebrated our wedding with 60 of our closest friends and family! It was pretty amazing and Erin and I are very happy. It was the most chill way to get married. I'll add some photos when I figure out how to post them on here.

It kind of suck returning to a major storm and a broken furnace. I really wish I was still there. Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes.

Can't wait to go to work tomorrow!

congratulations Jay and Erin. I'm quite impressed that you were able to get 60 people to travel for a wedding excursion. That is one helluva feat!

where the fuck are the photos?