Jambands.ca

Trey hints at Phish reunion...

Patchoulia

Not sure if this has been posted or not..I did "search" so I apologize if this is a duplication...

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/05/28/trey-anastasio-hints-at-phish-reunion/

Nearly four years after their break-up, the four members of Phish may have some unfinished business together. In an interview with Rolling Stone last week, Trey Anastasio didn’t exactly say the band has talked about a reunion, but he did drop some heavy hints. “When Phish broke up, I made some comment about how I’m not gonna go around playing ‘You Enjoy Myself’ for the rest of my life,†Anastasio said with a laugh. “And it’s so funny because Fish and Mike and Page have been talking to each other a lot lately and now — it’s not that I can’t believe that I said that, but its symbolic of how much I lost my mind or how much I lost my bearings or something. Because at this point in time I would give my left nut to play that song five times in a row every day until I die. I certainly thought about that while I was in jail.â€

Anastasio spoke to RS on May 21st, the same day he received some good news: He was sentenced to probation on charges of possessing painkillers without a prescription, which had been reduced to a misdemeanor after he completed a drug treatment program. Earlier in May, Anastasio and the other members of Phish stood onstage together in New York to accept a lifetime achievement award at the Jammies.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one who couldn't care if they came back? i mean if they did, i'd catch a couple shows here and there and that'd be fine but i kinda put that part of me behind...i feel it ended in the mud in vermont.

phish v3.0 doesn't get me too excited...meh. **puts on flame retardant suit**

I'll go for the party!

I admit it. I miss the lot. Its been a long time since I've hung with JB crew outside during the show...

am i the only one who couldn't care if they came back? i mean if they did, i'd catch a couple shows here and there and that'd be fine but i kinda put that part of me behind...i feel it ended in the mud in vermont.

phish v3.0 doesn't get me too excited...meh. **puts on flame retardant suit**

:)

I haven't been listening to many official "jambands" lately. The genre is just boring the hell out of me. We have sirius radio and I can barely listen to the Jam On station. The only time it remotely excites me is when Phish is on it.

I miss them. I'd be a happy camper if they returned.