Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2009

badams

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to stop watching when they tied it up because I wouldnt have been able to witness them win. Oh my sweeeeeeeeeet Carolina!

What??? You watch almost 2.5 periods of a Game 7 and then bail when it is tied? You TURNED OFF a Game 7 in the playoffs??? You turned off a Game 7 that was heading for OVERTIME???? You couldn't watch an OVERTIME GAME 7????? WTF? How much better can the deciding game get?

Damn, it was just the other day that you were saying:

It's a "Born and bred Canadian hockey fan thing" ... you know I get it. Hard to get others to see the light. Their loss. We're a small population.

"Born and bred" to turn off Game 7 OVERTIME?!

I think I woke up in an alternate universe today :P

I despise this edition of the Bruins and love seeing them falter. I had to stop watching when they tied it up because I wouldnt have been able to witness them win. Oh my sweeeeeeeeeet Carolina!

It's ok to admit you were too drunk and passed out:)

What??? You watch almost 2.5 periods of a Game 7 and then bail when it is tied? You TURNED OFF a Game 7 in the playoffs??? You turned off a Game 7 that was heading for OVERTIME???? You couldn't watch an OVERTIME GAME 7????? WTF? How much better can the deciding game get?

Must have been a WNBA game on.

"Born and bred" to turn off Game 7 OVERTIME?

First off, I had already watched the Det-Ana game and wasnt watching Boston. I went to it after the first game, Lucic scored to tie it (which wasnt close to overtime at that point) and I knew it was my fault. I despise the Bruins and wanted them out, hell I dont even enjoy watching them play!

So I didnt want to jinx anything and decided not to watch. Guess what happened you dumb fuck?

Carolina knocked them out.

No Hal on my part. You're welcome Cane lovers.

No Hal on my part. You're welcome Cane lovers.

That's too funny. I lied on the couch in the same position for the entire over time. Didn't even turn up the game when I normally would have because Carolina was playing so well and I didn't want to fuck em up.

On a side note, Samsonov is one HELL of a playoff performer. That is a serious WTF if you ask me.

Lucic scored to tie it (which wasnt close to overtime at that point) and I knew it was my fault. I despise the Bruins and wanted them out, hell I dont even enjoy watching them play!

So I didnt want to jinx anything and decided not to watch. Guess what happened you dumb fuck?

LOL. So, let me get this straight, the reason that Boston scored was because YOU changed channels and started watching? [color:purple]I didn't know that viewers of television sets could directly effect the outcome of games!! ;)

"Dumb fuck?" come on Booche, please.

It's early yet, but how about a cocktail? I know I could use one.

So, let me get this straight, the reason that Boston scored was because YOU changed channels and started watching?

In a word? [color:purple]Yes.

Hahaha. Seriously though, all kidding aside, being a MTL fan I cant stomach watching this latest edition of the Bruins play (no offence), especially after they so easily dominated Les Brahs in the previous round. I am sure the same would hold true for some of their fans had the roles been reversed.

I flipped to that game to see the score and not 5 seconds later Lucic tied it up. I thought I was going to faint. Lucic constantly destorys little bits of my soul but last night, that was it for me. I wouldnt have been able to take any more.

Interesting playoffs this year. To be honest, I would have bet on the habs beating us before carolina. Aww well, still a good season.

I agree Ollie, tough one for Thomas on that rebound.

Its funny reading some hockey forums and seeing how much the canes fans are suddenly are loving Sammy despite pretty much wanting him gone all season. lol, any B's fan could have told em how good that guy really is. I hope he continues to play that well, for their sake.

Gotta love playoff hockey.

I just turned on the TV to check the weather forecast, totally forgot that the puck drops in a couple minutes. The schedule for the conf finals blows - several multiple days off between games in both series. If either goes the distance, the earliest the cup finals will start is June 4th. June f'n 4th!