Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday, May 30 at Detroit, 8:00 pm NBC, CBC, RDS

Sunday, May 31 at Detroit, TBD-Night NBC, CBC, RDS

Tuesday, June 2 at Pittsburgh, 8:00 pm VERSUS, CBC, RDS

Thursday, June 4 at Pittsburgh, 8:00 pm VERSUS, CBC, RDS

* Saturday, June 6 at Detroit, 8:00 pm NBC, CBC, RDS

* Tuesday, June 9 at Pittsburgh, 8:00 pm NBC, CBC, RDS

* Friday, June 12 at Detroit, 8:00 pm NBC, CBC, RDS

I think the Penguins will be hungrier, are less injured and their goaltender isn't Osgood (who really has elevated his game but I keep expecting him to fold).

Pens in six with the game winning goal coming in overtime from a big toe save from Fleury followed by a coast to coast, Coffey-esk goal from Orpik. Yeah that's right.

We're waiting here for fucking NBC to tell us when Game 2 will be on Sunday. Fuuuuuuuck.

So, NBC is deciding what's most important ... a bicycle race, a French Open match, or the GODDAM STANLEY CUP FINAL!!!!

Ugh. I know it, we're going to end up with a damn 3pm game on a kickass sunny day.

Detroit in 5. I'll be very surprised if Pittsburgh puts up much of a fight. Detroit is such a good team.

So you think a team that has two of it's star players injured, that can't be nearly as hungry as they were the year before, will win the series in five against same team it took six games to beat the year before? And the team they're playing has matured considerably. That's a bit of a stretch.

You're right, I consulted star charts and horoscopes to determine the Wings are two top notch players down, that they won it last year, that they're playing the same team as last year and that the Penguins are playing better than last year...you got me.

Coming from the guy whose wife told him he wasn't allowed to gamble with me anymore after I took fifty off him in some stupid Patrick Roy bet I can't remember and besides that was hardly lippy.

Ollie's going Wings so ít's almost a mortal lock that the Penguins are taking it.

Just saw my big boss this morning (Scott Moore). Super nice guy. I asked him wtf was up with still not knowing the time of the Sunday game. He said he understood and that he gave it to Gary (yup, that little weasel Gary).

Bettman/NHL/US TV = fuuuuuuck!

When are they going to realize it ain't gonna work. The only way they'll get a lucrative US network deal is to REDUCE the number of Canadian franchises. The Canadian teams are the worst draw in the States (especially Ottawa) and that would be deadly for TV viewership. Wonder why they can't stand Balsillie buzzing around the NHL?

When will the NHL realize that it'll never be the NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, PGA, etc. in the US?