Thursday, March 4th

Kevin Breit & Sisters Euclid

High Plains Drifter

@ The Rivoli

9pm

9:45 High Plains Drifter

10:30 Sisters Euclid for two sets

intermission music by DJ ?uesquecest

The incomparable rock/jazz/jam eclectic stew of The Sisters Euclid, led by one of Canada's greatest guitarists Kevin Breit (Norah Jones, Supergenerous, Harry Manx) with appetizers from pan-Canadian groove collective High Plains Drifter.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
Okay I'm likely gonna do an interview to promote this show but seriously Jayman, I love you guy, but do you have to squeeze your band on every bill.

Pick your battles Luke, I saw HPD last week in Ottawa and they were superb. A very short set leading into the Bob Marley tribute night, that I would have liked to have seen another hour of.

This ol' gal would be more likely to check this show out if I knew the Sisters would get on earlier.

My thoughts exactly. I also think it's pointless to book an act of their magnitude and then make them start later to accomodate other bands.

As far as picking my battles, I respect what you're saying, but there's no incentive to. Truthfully the reason you don't read music journalism like my Sisters interview is it doesn't pay. Even if this were a paid piece which obviously it wasn't I spent way too much time on it. You'd have to be an overeducated and clearly passionate prick with no self respect to churn out stuff like that. You'd also be broke.