Jambands.ca

Azz Whoopin'

bouche

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Velvet. I know we're starting a good debate now! My dad whooped me and my siblings and we all turned out really great. When he did it, we deserved it, he didn't just lay beatings on us. Did my dad abuse us? Absolutely not! I am grateful that we got in serious trouble for crossing the line.

I'm not saying I'd smack your kid, or even my own if I had one, but I don't judge people that whoop their kids when they deserve a good whoopin'. Maybe that's what kids need these days.

Go on you liberal hippies. Send me for a time out for supporting such disgusting abuse.

UGH ...

Hit a kid what does it teach them?

The way to solve the problem is through violence.

This is why it is a repeated behaviour. Why would anyone who got beaten as a child want to beat their own child when they know what it's like? It's the easy way out.

I'm not saying I'd smack your kid, or even my own if I had one, but I don't judge people that whoop their kids when they deserve a good whoopin'. Maybe that's what kids need these days.

Why not? Why would you not beat your child? You have exposed the greatness of it as a teaching tool so why not use it instead of risking your child becoming a gangsta?

ya...wow..awesome parenting. Feel bad for the dude that ass whooped boy takes his daddy anger out on...think this kid is acting like a gangstar to feel some personal power that his dad has robbed him of...hmmm....

I thought that beating your kids was illegal? Is it?

My dad used to hit me and all it did was make me despise athority and generally fuck me up...and hate my dad.

myself and pretty much anyone i know got a spank or two as a kid. this did not teach me that the answer to everything is violence, and it didn't make us all fucked up either. another thing it didn't do is make us overbearing, rottenly behaved, pushy and manipulative, like most of the little brats i see nowadays. this behaviour is the result of modern-day parenting, which i won't even get started on! (i have never hit anyone in my life btw)

myself and pretty much anyone i know got a spank or two as a kid. this did not teach me that the answer to everything is violence, and it didn't make us all fucked up either. another thing it didn't do is make us overbearing, rottenly behaved, pushy and manipulative, like most of the little brats i see nowadays.

This is my view as well.

Well put.

myself and pretty much anyone i know got a spank or two as a kid. this did not teach me that the answer to everything is violence' date=' and it didn't make us all fucked up either. another thing it didn't do is make us overbearing, rottenly behaved, pushy and manipulative, like most of the little brats i see nowadays.[/quote']

This is my view as well.

Well put.

Ya..pure brilliance....just stay the fuck away from my kids.

"stay the fuck away from my kids"...was unessarry...came out a bit stronger in type...

Edited by Guest

I got spanked once in my life (for stealing a box of powdered donuts from the kitchen, eating about half of them and then shoving the other half of the very white, very powdery donuts between the cushions of a brand new brown couch to conceal my crime) and I'm one of the most twisted people you'd ever want to meet. I trace it all back to the donut incident.

I don't believe that beating has anything to do with getting hit in the well cushioned ass. Beating has to do with hitting every where else, leaving bruises, breaking things and basically leaving prolonged damage.

Did anyone ever get a bruise from an ass smack, or just a red mark that stung for a tiny while?

Still, I think this is a hoax :P

Wow. I read all the comments here before watching the video and expected some totally entitled punk ass behaviour on behalf of the kid but all I saw was an asshole of an uncle. A major fucking asshole.

On another note, who is the viral marketing firm behind this video bouche? ;)

I got the occasional lickin' for... ggez, I don't remember half the times. Years down the road, imo, it's all just made me more liable to snap at intense moments and do stupid, mean shit in times of high stress. No doubt there's a rich psychology behind it.

And conversely, I've known plenty of people who got the deal for pushing too far as kids, but that never stopped them from being rotten, pushy, and manipulative as adults; in fact, it would get worse once they were away from the threatening parent, and what would stop them from getting still more so without the more of the same? Violence can't be the answer.

I would prescribe instead three hits of acid with, say, the Dalai Lama. That would knock some sense into the little fucker.

all I saw was an asshole of an uncle. A major fuÇking asshole.

Isnt that cute?

Our first, and potentially only, agreement of 2011.

Let the record show that I watched it before reading anything but I firmly agree with:

"Feel bad for the dude that ass whooped boy takes his daddy anger out on..."

We have a winner. Violence begets violence, plain and simple. Ya'll met a ton of bullies in school, guess where their anger came from? That was no simple slap on the butt and he forced even more embarrassment and shame on the kid by videotapping it.

PS: By the way, no one show this to my wife. I am trying to fear her into doing her solid part as far as raising our son is concerned by telling her I am going to beat his ass whenever he is bad.

Edited by Guest
A pounding we will go, a pounding we will go...........