Jambands.ca

sweet jebus!

c-towns

I'm glad I had my mailbox moved from the hinge side of the door, which forced me to step completely outside the house, into the cold, rain, snow, to get the mail, to the other side, where I can just open the door and lean out to get the mail. #retiredpeopleproblems

Aloha,

Brad

I'm glad I had my mailbox moved from the hinge side of the door, which forced me to step completely outside the house, into the cold, rain, snow, to get the mail, to the other side, where I can just open the door and lean out to get the mail. #retiredpeopleproblems

Aloha,

Brad

My fave part is that you didn't move the mailbox, you had it moved.

Maybe I'll retire soon too.

I'm glad I had my mailbox moved from the hinge side of the door' date=' which forced me to step completely outside the house, into the cold, rain, snow, to get the mail, to the other side, where I can just open the door and lean out to get the mail. #retiredpeopleproblems

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

My fave part is that you didn't move the mailbox, you had it moved.

It's a condo thing. We were (all) having our front doors replaced last year, and I asked our site supervisor/maintenance guy (who also lives here) if he could shift it over, and he did, even giving me a new mailbox in the process.

Aloha,

Brad